ePub English-Chinese (Pinyin) Pocket Dictionary download
by Zhaoyi Wu,Liang Wenxuan
Start by marking English Chinese (Pinyin) Pocket Dictionary as Want to Read . Especially designed for English speakers studying Chinese, this dictionary contains nearly 10,000 entries including commonly used words, phrases and expressions.
Start by marking English Chinese (Pinyin) Pocket Dictionary as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Each entry consists of the appropriate Chinese characters followed by Pinyin, Chinese phonetic translation, to facilitate pronunciation, and special definitions and examples to convey to the user its proper connotation. This volume incluconnotation.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Liang Wenxuan's books. Liang Wenxuan’s Followers. None yet. Liang Wenxuan. Liang Wenxuan’s books. English Chinese (Pinyin) Pocket Dictionary by. Liang Wenxuan, Qian Suwen.
ISBN13 9780781804271. Bestsellers rank 2,415,495. Categories: Dictionaries & Dictionary Books. Bilingual & Multilingual Dictionaries.
New Pocket Chinese-English Dictionary (新汉英袖珍词典)
New Pocket Chinese-English Dictionary (新汉英袖珍词典). The beginning of the book contains every Chinese character used in the book sorted by its radical number which can be very useful. If you know the Character’s radical, but forgot or simply don’t know the character’s pronunciation, you can find it by looking it up in the radical index. After the radical section, the dictionary begins. This is only a Chinese-English dictionary.
Chinese-English Dictionary. Powered by CC-CEDICT. 如, biru, bi3 ru2, example.
Online Chinese-English Dictionary. Pinyin To Character Dictionary. Paperback: 837 pages. Character To Pinyin Dictionary. English To Character Dictionary. Site Map 1 Site Map 2 Site Map 3 Site Map 4 Site Map 5 Site Map 6. English-Chinese (Pinyin) Pocket Dictionary (Paperback). Emphasis: Dictionary.
Furthermore, even a low-tech computer user like me can learn to make Kindle files, or Clavis Sinica files, from pretty much any Chinese text you find on-line. So you can use this to read classic poets, or 20th century works now in the public domain like The True Story of Ah Q, or any number of things archived on various sites on line.
Periplus Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-Chinese (Fully . The online version of My Chinese Picture Dictionary contains additional. one percent ten percent one hundred.
Periplus Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-Chinese (Fully Romanized). 69 MB·8,555 Downloads·New! while speaking.
The Chinese-English is rather like a traditional Chinese dictionary. One can either look up the PinYin to find the character - both simplified and traditional are listed - or reference the radical, cross-reference the character by stroke count, and find the PinYin for the character, then look it up in the alphabetical listing. Not that that's a bad thing, but slipping it into my bookbag or purse isn't as simple I thought since it takes up a lot of space. All that said, it's a good dictionary.
- Oxford Chinese Mini Dictionary ebook
- English-Chinese Chinese-English Dictionary of Chinese Medicine ebook
- Nahuatl-English/English-Nahuatl Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) ebook
- Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrase Book Australian (Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrasebook Series) ebook
- The Basic English-Chinese / Chinese-English Dictionary (Signet Books) (Mandarin Chinese and English Edition) ebook
- Ukrainian-English (Hippocrene Standard Dictionary) ebook
- Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-Chinese (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries) ebook
- Latin-English/English-Latin Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) (Latin, English and English Edition) ebook
- Chinese Characters: A Radical Approach, Revised Edition-Includes Mandarin (Pinyin) and Korean Pronunciation ebook
- Bosnian-English, English-Bosnian Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) ebook