ePub The Formation of the Slavonic Literary Languages (UCLA Slavic Studies) download
by Gerald Stone,Dean S. Worth
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read Read by Gerald Stone.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Read by Gerald Stone.
UCLA Slavic Studies Volume 1.
UCLA Slavic Studies Volume 11. Contents. Astronomy in Church Slavonic. Linguistic Aspects of Cultural Transmission 53. West Slavonic.
Stone, Gerald & Dean S. Worth. UCLA Slavic Studies, vo. 1). Columbus, Ohio: Slavica Publishers. Worth, Dean S. 1978 On ‘Diglossia’ in Medieval Russian. Die Welt der Slawen 2. 71–393. American Contributions to the Ninth International Congress of Slavists (Kiev, 1983), vo., ed. by Michael S. Flier, 340–372
Zur ostslavischen Lexik im načal'nyj svod und in der Nestorchronik. Berkeley: University of California Press. Uspenskij, Boris A. 1987. Istorija russkogo literaturnogo jazyka (XI–XVII jazykov).
Gerald Stone, Dean S. Worth, Robert P. Auty, Anne Elizabeth Pennington. Maybe you have knowledg. More).
New Haven: Yale Russian and East European Publications. Columbus, Ohio: Slavica. Stone, G. and D. Preparatory reading: Historical sound changes (phonology). Townsend, C. and L. Janda (1996): Common and Comparative Slavic: Phonology and Inﬂection with Special Attention to Russian, Polish, Czech, Serbo-Croatian, Bulgarian.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Dean S Worth books online. A Selected Bibliography of Slavic Linguistics 2. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Dean S Worth.
Subjects: Slavic Studies, Area Studies. Collections: Arts & Sciences II Collection, JSTOR Archival Journal & Primary Source Collection, JSTOR Essential Collection. by Gerald Stone, Dean Worth. by Gerald Stone, Dean Worth (pp. 213-214).
- The Latin Image in American Film (UCLA Latin American Studies) ebook
- Between Texts, Languages, and Cultures: A Festschrift for Michael Henry Heim; Edited by Craig Cravens, Masako U. Fidler, Susan C. Kresin (UCLA Slavic Studies) (English and Czech Edition) ebook
- Slavonic Languages in Australia Since 1958 ebook
- Accent Matters: Papers on Balto-Slavic Accentology. (Studies in Slavic and General Linguistics) (English and Slavic Edition) ebook
- A historical phonology of the Macedonian language (Historical phonology of the Slavic languages) ebook
- Engendering Slavic Literatures ebook
- Verbs and Clause Structure: Long Verb Movement in Balkan, Celtic, Ol Romance, and Slavic Languages (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax) ebook
- Mandelstam Centenary Conference: Materials from the Mandelstam Centenary Conference, School of Slavonic and East European Studies London 1991 ebook
- Readings in Czech (Ucla Slavic Studies) (English and Czech Edition) ebook
- Studies In South Slavic And Balkan Linguistics.(Studies in Slavic and General Linguistics 23) ebook