ePub Law-Latin: A Treatise in Latin With Legal Maxims and Phrases As a Basis of Instruction (English and Latin Edition) download
by E. Hilton Jackson
Jackson, E. Hilton, b. 1869. The Library of Congress.
Jackson, E. J. Byrne and company. library of congress; americana. Canon 5D. Foldoutcount.
Not written great like the book Latin Phrases that I was trying to replace. There's a problem loading this menu right now.
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way). Not written great like the book Latin Phrases that I was trying to replace. One person found this helpful.
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Publisher: Franklin Classics (October 12, 2018). ISBN-13: 978-0342676101. Law-Latin: A Treatise in Latin, with Legal Maxims and Phrases as a Basis of Instruction Hardcover – 12 October 2018. by E Hilton Jackson (Author).
Law-Latin: A Treatise. by E. Hilton Jackson. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
A Latin ReaderIntended as a Companion to the Author's Latin Grammar . Horati Carminumby C. G. Botting
Horati Carminumby C. Botting. Vol. 1. Law-Latin a Treatise in Latin, With Legal Maxims and Phrases as a Basis of Instructionby E. Introduction to the Study of Lawby Roscoe Pound. Latin-English DictionaryCompiled From the Best Authorities, for Use in Schools and Collegesby Thomas Goodwin. Readings on the History and System of the Common Lawby Roscoe Pound. Outlines of Lectures on Jurisprudenceby Roscoe Pound.
Latin maxims and legal phrases are sometimes compared to axioms in geometry. These are the established universal principles of law and moral philosophy, usually well known to people in the legal profession
Hilton Jackson was a Latin instructor at Columbia University. See all 2 brand new listings. A Useful Compendium of Legal Maxims and Phrases Originally published: London: Sweet & Maxwell, 1915. viii, 300 pp. The perfect book for that considerable number of law students and lawyers with little or kwledge of Latin. For those already proficient in Latin, the interest in this volume will lie in the large collection of legal maxims and phrases. The antations are commendable for their brevity and unpretentious simplicity. E. Hilton Jackson was a Latin instructor at Columbia University.
A Treatise in Latin, with Legal Maxims and Phrases as a Basis of Instruction.
book by E Hilton Jackson. Law-Latin: A Treatise in Latin, with Legal Maxims and Phrases as a Basis of Instruction.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Policies & Plans. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Electrode, App-product, Comp-447756045, DC-prod-dfw6, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-29.
Law-Latin by E. Hilton Jackson, 1994, . April 16, 2010 History. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Law-Latin from your list? Law-Latin. a treatise in Latin with legal maxims and phrases as a basis of instruction. Published 1994 by . Rothman in Littleton, Colo.
- The Latin Image in American Film (UCLA Latin American Studies) ebook
- Dictionary of Liturgical Latin: (English and Latin Edition) ebook
- Say It in Latin!: Nearly 1000 Useful Quotes ebook
- An Anthology of Later Latin Literature (London Studies in Classical Philology) (English and Latin Edition) ebook
- The Cambridge History of Latin America, Volume 1: Colonial Latin America ebook
- Latin America 2007 (WORLD TODAY SERIES LATIN AMERICA) ebook
- Rosetta Stone Latin America Spanish Level 1 (Latin America Spanish 1 Curriculum Kit, Spanish 1) ebook
- Brito Metricus: Mediaeval Verse Treatise on Greek and Hebrew Words (Haney Foundation Series) (English and Latin Edition) ebook
- Latin-English/English-Latin Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) (Latin, English and English Edition) ebook
- Salvete! Book 2: A First Course in Latin (Cambridge Latin Course) ebook