ePub Audiovisual Material Glossary (OCLC Library Information and Computer Science, Ser. No. 7) download
by Nancy B. Olson
Library descriptions. No library descriptions found.
Audiovisual Material Glossary book. Audiovisual Material Glossary (Oclc Library Information and Computer Science, Ser. No. 7). ISBN. 1556530269 (ISBN13: 9781556530265).
This page is a glossary of library and information science. abstract – a brief set of statements that summarize, classifies, evaluates, or describes the important points of a text, particularly a journal article. An abstract is typically found on the first page of a scholarly article.
OCLC (February 1, 1988). 7) by Nancy B. Olson PDF version. 1536 downloads at 25 mb/s.
Olson, Nancy B. 1988. Audiovisual material glossary. Aspects of nonfiction book use: a study of public library patrons". OCLC library, information, and computer science series, 7. Dublin, Ohio: OCLC Online Computer Library Center. O'Neill, Edward T. Prabha, Chandra, and Duane Rice. Assumptions about information-seeking behavior in nonfiction books: their importance to full text systems".
book by Nancy B. Olson.
Olson's Audiovisual Material Glossary includes definitions of terms for all types of nonbook materials, many with .
Olson's Audiovisual Material Glossary includes definitions of terms for all types of nonbook materials, many with illustrations. Many also include a worksheet coded and tagged in the MARC format for OCLC input. The text discusses and illustrates the rules with 100 examples, each with chief source of information and some also coded and tagged according to the MARC format for OCLC input.
Informationen zum Titel Audiovisual Material Glossary von Nancy B. Olson Product: book ISBN-10: 1-55653-026-9 ISBN-13: 9781556530265 Publisher: O C L C Online Computer Library Center, Incor Year: February 1988 Number of pages: 5. .
Book Condition: Former Library book. in Library & Information Science (Books). Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. in General Library & Information Sciences.
The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science. Olson, Nancy B. for the American Library Association. Chicago: American Library Association,1983. Information Resources Management: A Glossary of Terms, in Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science, Marcek Dekker, Volume 41, . 2-16, 1986. International Council on Archives (ICA). Dictionary of Archival Terminology: English and French with Equivalents in Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish (DAT II) 2nd e. New York: .
- The KidHaven Science Library - Computers ebook
- The Wayland Library Of Science And Technology (Library of Science Technology) ebook
- Computer Assisted Learning (The Library of technical information) ebook
- American Tradition in Literature Vol 1 + OCLC Card ebook
- Computer and Information Science 2009 (Studies in Computational Intelligence) ebook
- Scripting for video and audiovisual media ebook
- Neil Gaiman (THE LIBRARY OF GRAPHIC NOVELISTS) ebook
- Physiological and clinical aspects of cardiac auscultation (Audiovisual library of cardiology) ebook
- Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science: Volume 67 (Supplement 30) (Library and Information Science Encyclopedia) ebook
- Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science: Volume 36 - Supplement 1: Agricultural Bibliogrraphy to United States and Canadian National ... and Information Science Encyclopedia) ebook