ePub Women in Mass Communication: Challenging Gender Values (SAGE Focus Editions) download
by Pamela J. Creedon
Women in Mass Communication focuses on what may be the single. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Women in Mass Communication: Challenging Gender Values as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Women in Mass Communication focuses on what may be the single. by Pamela J. Creedon.
Divided into three parts, the book: provides an overview of the three areas; focuses on the print and broadcast media portrayal of women's sport, examining such issues as the relationship of sports promotion to media representations of women's sports and the ways in which sports reporting is taught to future journalists; and seeks to develop a new model for the future
Pam Creedon, director of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at The University of Iowa, previously directed the .
Pam Creedon, director of the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at The University of Iowa, previously directed the J-MC program at Kent State University for seven years and was a faculty member at The Ohio State University for 10 years.
Результаты поиска по книге. В этой книге найдено 38 ст. соответствующих запросу "values".
Fascinating Comprehensive Survey on Women in Mass Comm. com User, April 23, 2004. Very well written collection on that status of women in the media. This is a collection of essays about gender values in mass communication.
e. : Women in Mass Communication. Challenging Gender Values. Images of Women in the Mass Media, pp. 3–38. Oxford University Press, New York (1978)Google Scholar. Sage, Newbury Park (1989)Google Scholar. Dominick . Rauch . The image of women in network TV commercials. 16, 259–265 (1972)CrossRefGoogle Scholar. Geraghty . Women and Soap Opera. Turkle . Life on the Screen.
- The Dynamics of Mass Communication ebook
- Mass communication: A sociological perspective ebook
- Mass Communication: Living In A Media World, 2nd Edition ebook
- The Media of Mass Communication ebook
- Women in Communication: A Biographical Sourcebook ebook
- Mass Communication Law and Ethics (Routledge Communication Series) ebook
- Mass media, freedom of speech, and advertising: A study in communication law ebook
- Readings in mass communication;: Concepts and issues in the mass media ebook
- Mass Media Research: An Introduction (Wadsworth Series in Mass Communication) ebook
- Studies in Communication, Volume 1: Studies in Mass Communication and Technology (Communication and Information Science) ebook