ePub Interlinguistics (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [Tilsm]) download
by Klaus Schubert
Studies and Monographs ) Reprint 2011 e. Interlinguistics (Trends. has been added to your Cart.
Studies and Monographs. Ed. by Gianollo, Chiara, Van Olmen, Daniel .
Canadian Journal of Linguistics/Revue canadienne de linguistique
Canadian Journal of Linguistics/Revue canadienne de linguistique English Français. Canadian Journal of Linguistics/Revue canadienne de linguistique. In the series Trends in Linguistics: Studies and Monographs 42. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter.
The series publishes state-of-the-art work on core areas of linguistics across theoretical frameworks as well as studies that provide new insights by building bridges to neighbouring fields such as neuroscience and cognitive science.
linguists have prioritized other issues over and beyond the relationship between usage and structure. Peter Harder is among the few who have placed the issue high on the agenda (. Harder 1996, 2003, 2008). He conceives of usage facts as the ontologically and hence theoretically, methodologically and analytically basic level.
Discover more publications, questions and projects in Linguistics.
The contributions collected in this voume address central topics in theoretical and computational linguistics, such as quantification, types of context dependence and aspects concerning the formalisation of major grammatical frameworks, among others GB, DRT and HPSG. All contributions have in common a strong preference for logic as the major tool of analysis.
- Contrasting Languages (Trends in Linguistics: Studies Monographs) ebook
- Studies in Early Modern English (Topics in English Linguistics) ebook
- Information Structuring of Spoken Language from a Cross-Linguistic Perspective (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [Tilsm]) ebook
- Present-Day Dialectology: Problems and Findings (Trends in Linguistics: Studies and Monographs, 137) ebook
- Aspects Of The Theory Of Morphology (Trends in Linguistics: Studies and Monographs) ebook
- Annual Review of South Asian Languages and Linguistics (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [Tilsm]) ebook
- Athapaskan Linguistics: Current Perspectives on a Language Family (Trends in Linguistics) ebook
- The History of English in a Social Context (Trends in Linguistics) ebook
- Linguistic trends in Australia;: Papers presented to the A.I.A.S. Linguistics Group May 1968 (Australian aboriginal studies) ebook
- Statistics for Linguistics with R: A Practical Introduction (Trends in Linguistics: Studies Monographs) ebook