ePub The Structure of CP and IP: The Cartography of Syntactic Structures Volume 2 (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax) download
by Luigi Rizzi
Series: Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax.
Covers are a little scuffed and have several minor scores. Slight wear on spine head. A few small, dark ink marks on foot of page block. Pages are clean, and the text is clear. Sold by PsychoBabelWorld. Condition: Used: Good. Series: Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax.
Published January 10th 2010 by Oxford University Press, USA (first published January 1st 2004).
Download from free file storage.
Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF. Converted file can differ from the original. If possible, download the file in its original format.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004. - Volume 42 Issue 3 - ELENA ANAGNOSTOPOULOU. Pp. 459. - - Volume 42 Issue 3 - PATRICK HONEYBONE. The Subject-in-Situ Generalization and the Role of Case in Driving Computations.
Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax. The Structure of CP and IP: The Cartography of Syntactic Structures.
Structures, Strategies and Beyond. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004. ELENA ANAGNOSTOPOULOU (a1). Published online by Cambridge University Press: 13 October 2006.
Belletti, A. (E., (2004) Structures and Beyond: The Cartography of Syntactic Structures, Vol. 3, Oxford University Press, Ne. .
Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 of the subseries The Cartography of Syntactic Structures of the Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax are devoted in part, or entirely, to the cartography of the left periphery. See Cinque & Rizzi 2010, Shlonsky 2010, Rizzi 2013a for general overviews Belletti, A. 3, Oxford University Press, New York. Belletti, A. (2009) Structures and Strategies, Routledge, London. Benincà, Paola, and Cecilia Poletto Topic, Focus and V2: Defining the CP sublayers.
The Cartography of Syntactic Structures. Guglielmo Cinque and Luigi Rizzi . Syntactic structures are complex objects, whose subtle properties have been highlighted and elucidated by half a century of formal syntactic studies, building on a much older tradition. Their cartography is an attempt to draw maps as precise and detailed as possible of syntactic configurations.
Restructuring and Functional Heads The Cartography of Syntactic Structures, Volume 4. Guglielmo Cinque.
- Phrase Structure Theory in Generative Grammar (Publications in language sciences) ebook
- Verbs and Clause Structure: Long Verb Movement in Balkan, Celtic, Ol Romance, and Slavic Languages (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax) ebook
- Time in Natural Language: Syntactic Interfaces with Semantics and Discourse (Interface Explorations) ebook
- Syntax in the Making: The emergence of syntactic units in Finnish conversation (Studies in Discourse and Grammar) ebook
- Grammar inside and outside the Clause: Some Approaches to Theory from the Field ebook
- The Routledge Handbook of Syntax (Routledge Handbooks in Linguistics) ebook
- Clause Structure and Language Change (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax) ebook
- English Syntax - 2nd Edition ebook
- Phrase Structure Composition and Syntactic Dependencies (Current Studies in Linguistics) ebook
- A Course In Generalized Phrase Structure Grammar GPSG (The Centre for Computational Linquistics Book Ser.) ebook