ePub Focus on Pronunciation: Principles and Practice for Effective Communication (Student's Book) download
by Linda Lane
Lane, Linda (Linda . Publication date.
Lane, Linda (Linda . Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by booksale-cataloger6 on September 26, 2011. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Focus on Pronunciation 1 (Book & CD). Linda Lane
Focus on Pronunciation 1 (Book & CD). Linda Lane. I would recommend it for the high intermediate, advanced students and or those who have been in the US for 12+ years, again, if you pay close attention, know your target errors you need to work on and use the book with the tapes, it can be an effective self-study program. 14 people found this helpful.
Publisher: Addison Wesley Publishing Company (1884). Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies.
Focus on Pronunciation book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Focus on Pronunciation book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Focus on Pronunciation: Principles and Practice for Effective Communication as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Items related to Focus on Pronunciation: Principles and Practice fo. .Welcome to Our AbeBooks Store for books.Home Linda Lane Focus on Pronunciation: Principles and Practice for Effective. I always strive to achieve best customer satisfaction and have always described book accurately. I got lot of Out of Print and Rare books in my store and still adding lot of books. I will ship book within 24 hours of confirmed payment. Visit Seller's Storefront. Terms of Sale: 100 % Customer Satisfaction is our Goal.
Status: Delivery takes around 6-8 weeks (including inspection copies). Levels: 3. Level: Beginner - Advanced. All aspects of pronunciation are included - consonants, vowels, stress, rhythm, and intonation.
Focus on Pronunciation : Principles and Practice for Effective Communication, Set. Book. By (author) Linda Lane.
Basics in pronunciation : intermediate practice for clear communication, Linda Lane. Technology or product developers, R&D specialists, and government or NGO employees in scientific roles.
Author: Linda Lane Subject: Listening and Speaking Level: Beginner Go to: Focus on Pronunciation 1 Focus on Pronunciation 2 Focus on Pronunciation 3 Go to: Components. In Focus on Pronunciation, all aspects of pronunciation are included - consonants, vowels, stress, rhythm, and intonation.
Communication Practice sections integrate pronunciation and fluency with practice in a communicative thematic context. Natural English boxes illustrate how to speak English more naturally and fluently. Extended Practice sections encourage continued accuracy and fluency practice outside of class. The CD in the back of the book provides MP3 audio for the Extended Practice sections. Classroom Audio CDs provide the complete audio program.
- Elements of Spanish pronunciation ebook
- Pronunciation Pairs Teacher's book: An Introductory Course for Students of English ebook
- Ship or Sheep? Student's Book: An Intermediate Pronunciation Course (Introducing English Pronunciation) ebook
- New Headway Pronunciation Course ebook
- Clear Speech Teacher's resource book: Pronunciation and Listening Comprehension in American English ebook
- All Clear Intro Student Book and Audio Cassette Tape Package: Speaking, Listening, Expressions and Pronunciation in Context ebook
- Accurate English: A Complete Course in Pronunciation: Instructor's Manual ebook
- The Oxford Dictionary of Pronunciation for Current English ebook
- American English File Starter Class Audio CDs (3) ebook
- Top Notch 2 Complete Audio CD Program ebook