ePub Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 13 download
by Mutsuko Endo Hudson,Peter Sells,Sun-Ah Jun
Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 13 book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 13 as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 13 book.
Mutsuko Endo Hudson is associate professor of Japanese and linguistics at Michigan State University.
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30. Quantity:1. Flip to back Flip to front. Sun-Ah Jun is professor of linguistics at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Prosodic Typology II: The Phonology of Intonation and Phrasing. Hudson, M. Endo, Sun-Ah Jun, Peter Sells, Patricia M. Clancy, Shoichi Iwasaki, & Sung-Ock. Oxford University Press. Japanese/Korean Linguistics 13. Stanford: CSLI. Prosodic Typology: The Phonology of Intonation and Phrasing. Oxford University Press
Cite this publication.
Cite this publication.
In Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Mutsuko Endo Hudson, Peter Sells, & Sun-Ah Jun, ed. vol. 13, 55–67, Stanford: CSLI Publications. 8. Legendre, G´eraldine, Yoshiro Miyata, & Paul Smolensky (1990) Harmonic Grammar – A Formal Multi-Level Connectionist Theory of Linguistic Well-Formedness: An Application.
Japanese and Korean are typologically quite similar languages, and the linguistic phenomena of the former often hve counterparts in the latter. These collections from the annual Japanese/Korean linguistics conference include essays on the phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, historical linguistics, discourse analysis, prosody, and psycholinguistics of both languages. Such comparative studies deepen our understanding of both languages and will be a useful reference to students and scholars in either field.
- Aspects of Romance Linguistics: Selected Papers from the Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages Xxiv March 10-13, 1994 (LINGUISTIC SYMPOSIUM ON ... SYMPOSIUM ON ROMANCE LANGUAGES) ebook
- Georgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics 1986: Developments in Linguistics and Semiotics, Language Teaching and Learning, Comm ... Round Table on Languages Linguistics) ebook
- Understanding Cultures Through Their Key Words: English, Russian, Polish, German, and Japanese (Oxford Studies in Anthropological Linguistics) ebook
- Aspects Of The Theory Of Morphology (Trends in Linguistics: Studies and Monographs) ebook
- Annual Review of South Asian Languages and Linguistics (Trends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [Tilsm]) ebook
- Yugoslav General Linguistics (Linguistic and Literary Studies in Eastern Europe) ebook
- Theoretical Perspectives on Native American Languages (SUNY series in Linguistics) ebook
- Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 15 ebook
- Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 1 ebook
- Historical Linguistics 1993: Selected papers from the 11th International Conference on Historical Linguistics, Los Angeles, 16–20 August 1993 (Current Issues in Linguistic Theory) ebook