ePub Dynamic Conceptual Semantics: A Logico-Philosophical Investigation into Concept Formation and Understanding (Studies in Logic, Language, and Information) download
by Renate Bartsch
Renate Bartsch (Author). Presented in this book is a theory of concept formation and understanding that treats experimental concepts semantically as stabilising structuring of growing sets of data.
Renate Bartsch (Author). See all Product description.
Science, Logic, and Mathematics. Semantics Comprehension Semantics Concepts. Science, Logic, and Mathematics. Logic and Philosophy of Logic.
Dynamic Conceptual Semantics book .
The scope of the book series is the logical and computational foundations . Dynamic Conceptual Semantics: A Investigation into Concept Formation and Understanding Renate Bartsch.
The emphasis is on the theoretical and interdisciplanary aspects of these areas. Learnable Classes of Categorial Grammars Makoto Kanazawa.
Dynamic conceptual semantics. a investigation into concept formation and understanding. Published 1998 by CSLI Publications, FoLLI in Stanford, Calif, . Written in English. Concepts, Comprehension, Semantics, Semantics (Philosophy).
Instead, experimental concepts are treated semantically as stabilising structuring of growing sets of data, which are sets of experienced satisfaction situations for expressions, and theoretical concepts are based on coherent sets of general sentences held true. There are two kinds of structures to be established: general concepts by means of similarity sets under perspectives and historical concepts.
Dynamic Conceptual Semantics
Dynamic Conceptual Semantics. CSLI Publications, Stanford, CA. Comrie, . 1974. Since concepts are the starting point of all terminological work, it follows that the development of a terminological base should place the main emphasis on the development of a conceptual system.
A investigation into concept formation and understanding. ffl Foundational axioms for the domain of situations. ffl Axioms for an underlying domain theory. ffl Axioms for knowledge and sensing actions.
- Formal Theories of Information: From Shannon to Semantic Information Theory and General Concepts of Information (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- A Structuralist Theory of Logic ebook
- Alienation, Society, and the Individual: Continuity and Change in Theory and Research ebook
- Health Information Management: Concepts, Principles, and Practice ebook
- Aspects Of The Theory Of Morphology (Trends in Linguistics: Studies and Monographs) ebook
- Statistics in Action: Understanding a World of Data ebook
- Mastering Algorithms with C: Useful Techniques from Sorting to Encryption ebook
- Theoretical Concepts and Hypothetico-Inductive Inference (Synthese Library) ebook
- Classical Recursion Theory: The Theory of Functions and Sets of Natural Numbers, Vol. 1 (Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics, Vol. 125) ebook
- Fuzzy Sets and Applications: Selected Papers by Lotfi A. Zadeh ebook