ePub Writing: The Personal Voice download
by Jill Wilson Cohn
See a Problem? We’d love your help.
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Writing: The Personal Voice. by. Jill Wilson Cohn.
Writing-the Personal Voice. By (author) Jill Wilson Cohn.
Jill Johnston (May 17, 1929 – September 18, 2010) was an American feminist author and cultural critic who wrote Lesbian Nation in 1973 and was a longtime writer for The Village Voice. She was also a leader of the lesbian separatist movement of the 1970s. Johnston also wrote under the pen name F. J. Crowe.
Select Format: Paperback. ISBN13:9780155977877.
A Small Personal Voice by Lessing, Doris (Paperback book, 1994). Writing : The Personal Voice by Cohn, Jill Wilson. Free US Delivery ISBN: 0155977873.
Writing: The Personal Voice - ISBNdb (books and publications). author: Jill Wilson Cohn. Mexico City based singer songwriter, Jill Cohn talks about the writing and inspiration behind her 8th indie release. Shot on location in Mexico City, where the singer lived for 2 years. live Life" Live At 3Rivers Folk Society Concert.
He and Jill Stephen created and implemented the Writing Across the Curriculum program there through a series of faculty seminars. Jill Stephen teaches at Muhlenberg College, a small liberal arts college in Pennsylvania, where she's been since the late 1980s. During these seminars, Dr. Rosenwasser and Dr. Stephen discovered that while content faculty from across the disciplines maintained c writing protocols, they essentially wanted the same thing from student writing: analysis. Along with David Rosenwasser, she created and implemented the Writing Across the Curriculum program there through a series of faculty seminars.
She remained with The Village Voice until 1981 and subsequently wrote freelance art and literary criticism. In 1958 Johnston married Richard John Lanham, whom she divorced in 1964. Along with the political memoirs, Lesbian Nation and Gullible's Travels, Johnston published an anthology of dance criticism entitled Marmalade Me as well as the autobiographies Mother Bound and Paper Daughter. In 1958 Johnston married Richard John Lanham, whom she divorced in 1964
- The Mystery of My Story: Autobiographical Writing for Personal and Spiritual Development ebook
- The Still, Soft Voice. New Frontier of Self: Breaking through to the Inner Core of Consciousness. ebook
- Finding My Voice: Youth With Speech Impairment (Youth With Special Needs) ebook
- Landmark Essays on Voice and Writing (Landmark Essays Series) ebook
- Writing The Female Voice: Essays on Epistolary Literature ebook
- The Playwright's Voice: American Dramatists on Memory, Writing and the Politics of Culture ebook
- Writing Personal Poetry: Creating Poems from Your Life Experiences ebook
- The Curious Writer (3rd Edition) ebook
- Composition for Personal Growth: Values Clarification Through Writing ebook
- Adventures in Writing : From Glitches to Glories ... A Creative, Self-Help Book That Makes Writing Fun! ebook