ePub Anthologies by and about Women: An Analytical Index download
by Susan Cardinale
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Anthologies by and about Women: An Analytical Index as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Find nearly any book by Susan Cardinale. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Women and the Literature of the Seventeenth Century: An Annotated Bibliography based on Wing's Short-title Catalogue (Bibliographies and Indexes in Women's Studies). by Susan Cardinale, Hilda Smith. ISBN 9780313220593 (978-0-313-22059-3) Hardcover, Greenwood Press, 1990.
Anthologies by and about Women: An Analytical Index. Susan Cardinale, Jay O. Casey. Lend 'n ear: a therapeutic tool for speech rehabilitation. Women and the literature of the seventeenth century : an annotated bibliography based on Wing's Short-title catalogue. H Laybourne Smith, Susan Cardinale, Donald Goddard Wing. Heltzel, Virgil B. A Check List of Courtesy Books in the Newberry Library. Women in Particular: An Index to American Women. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1982. Call Number: Ref HQ 1111. Chicago: The Newberry Library, 1942. Call Number: Ref Z 5873. N5. Shelved in Checklist Area. Phoenix, AZ: Oryx Press, 1984. Call Number: Ref HQ 1412. Shelved on Index Table 4. Krikos, Linda A. Women’s Studies: A Recommended Bibliography. Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited, 2004. Call Number: Ref Z 7963.
Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13: 9780313221804.
A Distinguished Professor of English emerita at the University of California, Davis, she lives in Berkeley, California.
Find Susan Cardinale's contact information, age, background check, white pages, civil records, marriage history, divorce records . Anthologies By And About Women: An Analytical Index - ISBNdb (books and publications). author: Susan Cardinale.
Anthologies By And About Women: An Analytical Index - ISBNdb (books and publications). Susan Cardinale Videos & Images.
The broader Essay and General Literature Index (1900-, AI. 752 MRR Alc) uses Library subject headings (such as Woman, Marriage, Divorce ) and covers anthologies back to 1900.
The Norton Anthology of Literature by Women: The Traditions in English, published by W. W. Norton & Company, is one of the Norton Anthology series for use in English literary studies.
Anthologies by and about women. Anthologies by and about women.
Product information not available.
- A Women's Thesaurus: An Index of Language Used to Describe and Locate Information by and About Women ebook
- Product and Process: An Index to the Way Things Work ebook
- The Film Anthologies Index ebook
- Biosensors in Analytical Biotechnology (Biotechnology Intelligence Unit) ebook
- Research Methods for Product Design (Portfolio Skills Product Design) ebook
- Analytical Index to Publications of the Texas Folklore Society ebook
- Bibliography of the Education and Care of Crippled Children: A Manual and Guide to the Literature Relating to Cripples, Together with an Analytical Index ebook
- How to Use Index Medicus and Excerpta Medica (Information Sources in the Medical Sciences) ebook
- Product Information Management for Mass Customization: Connecting Customer, Front-office and Back-office for Fast and Efficient Customization ebook
- Survey Research in the Arab World: An Analytical Index ebook