ePub The Curious Researcher: A Guide to Writing Research Papers download
by Bruce Ballenger
One person found this helpful. I used this book for my English class and it did have some very helpful tips for writing papers. Ended up getting an A in the class, but this book helped me out more than my professor.
His latest book is Crafting Truth: Short Studies in Creative Nonfiction, also from the same publisher. Ballenger lives with his wife and two daughters in Boise, Idaho.
This book has sat on my teaching essentials bookshelf next to the wonderful Birkenstein-Graff text They Say, I Say for years, and it isn't going anywhere-except when I'm carrying it back and forth from school.
Includes bibliographical references and index. Students are encouraged to find ways to bring their writing to life, even though they are writing with "facts.
Other readers will always be interested in your opinion of the books you've read. Whether you've loved the book or not, if you give your honest and detailed thoughts then people will find new books that are right for them. 1. Human Trafficking: Interdisciplinary Perspectives.
Getting the pot boliing.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
We aim to show you accurate product information. See our disclaimer. Pearson, Pearson Education.
Students are encouraged to find ways to bring their writing to life, even though they are writing with facts
The success of research writing depends on the same thing that makes other writing successful: the writer's interest in what s/he's writing about. This book aims to challenge the assumption that a formal research paper has to be dry and uninteresting to read by helping writers see how integrally the research process and the writing process are bound. KEY TOPICS: This accessible, motivational guide to planning, researching, writing, and documenting a research paper is organized into an easy-to-follow, unique five week program that helps writers focus their work and overcome procrastination. A thorough review of MLA and APA documentation formats as well as documenting electronic resources makes this book a must have. Also includes integrated Internet information. For anyone who needs a different approach to writing a research paper.
- Writing Your A+ Research Paper (Quick Easy Guide) ebook
- Research Without Tears: From the First Ideas to Published Output ebook
- Writing Research Papers From Start to Finish: A Personally-Guided Tour ebook
- Writing Research Papers: A Complete Guide ebook
- The Little, Brown guide to writing research papers ebook
- Writing to Communicate 3: Essays and the Short Research Paper ebook
- The Research Paper and the World Wide Web (2nd Edition) ebook
- Writing the Research Paper: A Handbook ebook
- The Spiral Guide to Research Writing ebook
- Quick Access Reference for Writers (6th Edition) ebook