ePub Prose Style: A Contemporary Guide (2nd Edition) download
by Marc Bertonasco,William Karns,Robert Miles
Authors: Robert Miles Marc F Bertonasco Marc Bertonasco William Karns. Every textbook comes with a 21-day "Any Reason" guarantee.
Authors: Robert Miles Marc F Bertonasco Marc Bertonasco William Karns. Published by Pearson.
Marc Bertonasco, California State University - Sacramento. William Karns, Cosumnes River College.
Robert Miles, California State University - Sacramento. Marc Bertonasco, California State University - Sacramento. If You're an Educator.
For courses in advanced composition. This volume analyzes the various levels of prose style and provides lessons in clarity, precision, parallelism, sentence variety, figures of speech, and voice. But PLEASE reduce the price!!!! By Thriftbooks. com User, February 18, 2009. This book is unparalleled in its approach and effectiveness as far as improving prose style goes. Still, I want to register my outrage at the crazy price of this slender, paperback book, and beg the publisher to rethink things.
Find nearly any book by Marc Bertonasco. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Founded in 1997, BookFinder. Coauthors & Alternates. 013713181X (ISBN13: 9780137131815).
Miles, Bertonasco, and Karns, Prose Style: A Contemporary Guide, 2nd . Williams, Joseph, Style: Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace, Harper Collins, 4th ed.
Miles, Bertonasco, and Karns, Prose Style: A Contemporary Guide, 2nd e. Prentice Hall Murray, The Craft of Revision, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston Stull, Combining and Creating, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston Hickey, Developing A Written Voice, 1993, Mayfield (1-55934-049-5). Note: According to department policy, instructors may use other textbooks, with the permission of the Director of Composition Programs. Hacker, Diana, A Pocket Style Manual, Bedford Books of St. Martin's Press, 1993 (0-312-08380-7). Lanham, Richard, Revising Prose, Macmillan, 1987 (0-02-367440-7).
Douglas wears his learning lightly, and this book features the engaging prose style familiar to readers of his other books.
New York: HarperCollins
Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall. New York: HarperCollins.
Miles, Robert, Marc Bertonasco, & William Karns. Prose Style: A Contemporary Guide. Feb. 2: TEST: Bring books and notes. Recommended: Gibaldi, Joseph. TYPED DRAFT of essay is due
For courses in advanced composition. This volume analyzes the various levels of prose style and provides lessons in clarity, precision, parallelism, sentence variety, figures of speech, and voice.
- Avitus of Vienne: Selected Letters and Prose (Translated Texts for Historians LUP) ebook
- The Well-Crafted Sentence: A Writer's Guide to Style ebook
- Modern Russian Prose Composition: Bk. 2 ebook
- Stylized: A Slightly Obsessive History of Strunk White's The Elements of Style ebook
- Contemporary Black Biography: Profiles from the International Black Community ebook
- Rewrite Right! : Your Guide to Perfectly Polished Prose: 2nd Edition ebook
- Clear and Simple As the Truth: Writing Classic Prose ebook
- Prose literature for secondary schools: with some suggestions for correlation with composition ebook
- Lessons from the Past: The Moral Use of History in Fourth-Century Prose ebook
- Style in Fiction: A Linguistic Introduction to English Fictional Prose (English Language Series, 13) ebook