ePub Guide to Reference Material: Social Historical Sciences download
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Walford's Guide To Reference Material: Social And Historical Sciences, Philosophy And Religion as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
A revised and updated guide to reference material.
1 The Blackwell guide to the philosophy of the social sciences. Roth, eds Blackwell, 2003, 382pp. The New Walford Guide to Reference Resources.
Top. American Libraries Canadian Libraries Universal Library Community Texts Project Gutenberg Biodiversity Heritage Library Children's Library. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by Francis Ong on October 15, 2010.
Walford’s Guide to Reference Material, Volume 2: Social and Historical Sciences, Philosophy and Reli. This article has no abstract.
Walford’s Guide to Reference Material has been an essential for reference collections for over thirty years.
Items related to Walford's Guide to Reference Material: Science. Book Description Facet Pub, 1999. Condition: Very Good. Volume I Only - Science and Technology May contain minor ding wear. May contain minimal notes and/or highlighting. Library Association Walford's Guide to Reference Material: Science and Technology. ISBN 13: 9781856043410. Walford's Guide to Reference Material: Science and Technology. Overall in great condition.
The New Walford highlights the best resources to use when undertaking a. .
For those looking for a selective and evaluative reference resource that really delivers on its promise, look no further.
- American Reference Books Annual: 2009 Edition, Volume 40 ebook
- World Relgions Reference Library: Primary Sources ebook
- New Walford: Guide To Reference Resources in Arts Humanities, and General Reference Volume 3 ebook
- Women's Almanac Edition 1.: Addressing Historical and Contemporary Topics Relating to Women Worldwide (Women's Reference Library) ebook
- The Museum: A Reference Guide ebook
- Public Policy, Welfare and Social Work: Church Social Work Ils 181 (International Library of Sociology) (Volume 2) ebook
- Homosexuality: A Research Guide (Garland Reference Library of Social Science) ebook
- Reference Guide to Minnesota History; A Subject Bibliography of Books, Pamphlets, and Articles in English. (Publications of the Minnesota Historical Society) ebook
- Handbook for Research in American History: A Guide to Bibliographies and Other Reference Works (Second Edition Revised) ebook
- Subject List of Works of Reference, Biography, Bibliography, the Auxiliary Historical Sciences, Etc., in the Library of the Patent Office ebook