ePub Japanese Business Law in Western Languages: An Annotated Selective Bibliography download
by Luke Nottage,Harald Baum
Japanese Business Law. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
2 I. at 5. 3 I. at 54–55.
United States: William S. Hein & Company, Inc. Baum, . Nottage, L. (2013). Civil Law - Tort Law - Product Liability Law - Claim for Damages.
Harald Baum, Luke R. Nottage, Joel Rheuben, Markus Thier. Commercial Law and Corporate Law. Harald Baum, Eiji Takahashi.
Personal Name: Baum, Harald 1952- Sonstige (DE-588)142262560.
By Harald Baum and Luke R. Nottage. Littleton, Colorado: F. B. Rothman & C. 1998. Pp. x, 223. - Volume 26 Issue 1-3 - Robert R. Britt. June 2010 · Ekologia.
Multiple authors are represented, in some cases under pseudonyms.
- The International Handbook of Stepfamilies: Policy and Practice in Legal, Research, and Clinical Environments ebook
- Cassell English-Legal Dictionary and Handbook (Asia Pacific Business Reference) ebook
- International Trade and Competition Law in Japan (Modern Japanese Law Series) ebook
- Business Information: A Selective Bibliography of Works About Business Information Sources and Services ebook
- Japanese Accents in Western Interiors ebook
- Meiji Western Painting (Arts of Japan) (English and Japanese Edition) ebook
- Modern Japanese Aesthetics: A Reader ebook
- Business: Its Legal, Ethical and Global Environment ebook
- Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 15 ebook
- Japanese/Korean Linguistics, Volume 13 ebook