ePub The Qur'anic Precepts: Text, Translation and Commentary: Qu'ran 2:21 - 8:46 v. 1 download
by Zuhurulhasan Sharib
The Qur'anic Precepts book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
The Qur'anic Precepts book. by Zuhurulhasan Sharib. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Islamic Story & History Books. Publication date 09 Apr 2003. Publisher Sharib Press. Publication City/Country Southampton, United Kingdom. We can notify you when this item is back in stock.
It has become among the most widely known English translations of the Qur'an, due in part to its prodigious use of footnotes, and its distribution and subsidization by Saudi Arabian beneficiaries during the late 20th century. Ali began his translation in the 1920s, after he had retired from the Civil Service and settled in the United Kingdom.
TRANSLATIONS OF THE QUR'ANIC TEXT, this shows the history of when the Arabic Qur'an was translated into .
Decoding Force behind Interrogative Performative Indirect Speech Acts in Quran. The first group of glosses, used to write De pace fidei in 1453, are found in the Bernkastel-Kues Bibliothek, manuscript Kues 108.
Dr. Khadim Rahmani Nuri of Shillong, India. The Quran (1970) A free-flowing English translation by Muhammad Zafrulla Khan (Curzon Press Ltd : London). Irfan ul Quran (2009) is a translation by the Pakistani scholar Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.
The Wind-Curved Sandhills.
Its chaste English prose and scholarly notes and appendices, have made it a major landmark in the Qur’anic interpretations. It has enjoyed such authority that both scholars and students have widely used this as their reference ever since it was first published in 1934.
It is a good reference for those studying the Qur'an. It has been helpful for my classrooms.
Turkish: Edip Yüksel Turkish: Elmalılı Hamdi Yazır Turkish: Öztürk Turkish: Suat Yıldırım Turkish: Süleyman Ateş Urdu: احمد رضا خان Urdu: احمد علی Urdu: جالندہری Urdu: طاہر القادری Urdu: علامہ جوادی Uyghur: محمد صالح Uzbek: Мухаммад Содик. Word only Verse only Word and verse.
- The Divine Comedy, III. Paradiso, Vol. III Parts 1 and 2: Text and Commentary. (Two volume pb. set) ebook
- Seneca's Troades : A Literary Introduction With Text, Translation, and Commentary ebook
- The First Commentary on Mark: An Annotated Translation ebook
- Sufi Hermeneutics: The Qur'an Commentary of Rashid al-Din Maybudï (Qur'anic Studies Series) ebook
- J.S. Bach: The Vocal Texts in English Translation with Commentary: Volume 1: BWV 1-200 ebook
- Cleanthes' Hymn to Zeus: Text, Translation Commentary (Studies Texts in Antiquity Christianity) ebook
- The Life of Leontios Patriarch of Jerusalem: Text, Translation, Commentary (The Medieval Mediterranean : Peoples, Economies and Cultures, 400-1453,) ... Ancient Greek and Ancient Greek Edition) ebook
- Numbers 21-36 : a new translation with introduction and commentary (Anchor Yale Bible) ebook
- The Glorious Qur'an: Text, Translation Commentary (Koran) ebook
- The Illustrated Egyptian Book of the Dead: A New Translation with Commentary ebook