ePub Library Research Guide to Religion and Theology: Illustrated Search Strategy and Sources (Library research guides series) download
by James R. Kennedy
Book Condition: Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Book Condition: Former Library book. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers.
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
2d ed. Ann Arbor: Pieran, Luey, Beth.
Find nearly any book by James R Kennedy. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. ISBN 9780876501856 (978-0-87650-185-6) Hardcover, Pierian Pr, 1984.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of James R Kennedy books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles.
By Nancy E. Douglas, Nathan E. Baum. This teaching method gives you a model which you can readily adapt to your own topic. The Goal of This Book.
It refers to any study aiming to get an overiew of existing work (such as competion analysis, literature revieuws et. Those terms will guide you to more specific methodological resources.
Synopsis: A good "how to" introduction for those writing papers. Geared more to undergraduate work, but also helpful for the graduate student. An appendix lists about 350 theological reference works.
- Jewish Identity: A Social Psychological Perspective (SAGE Library of Social Research) ebook
- Political Institutionalization (SAGE Library of Social Research) ebook
- Skeleton Men of Jupiter (World Cultural Heritage Library) ebook
- Advances in Group Processes: A Research Annual ebook
- The Woodlanders ebook
- Zoosporic Fungi in Teaching and Research ebook
- Illustrated Guide to X-ray Techniques ebook
- Religion in the Public Schools ebook
- Life of Charles Dickens (Everyman's Library) ebook
- Pocket Keys For Writers And Smarthinking ebook