ePub Principles of Cultivar Development, Volume 1; Theory and Technique (v. 1) download
by W. R. Fehr
Principles of Cultivar Development, Volume 1; Theory and Technique (v. 1.
Principles of Cultivar Development, Volume 1; Theory and Technique (v. 1). W. R. Fehr. Crop species were chosen fro this book to represent the major types of cultivars that are grown commercially. The development of asexually propagated cultivars, pure-line cultivars, synthetics, multilines, and hybrids are described in one or more of the chapters.
Development: Theory and Technique v. 1 by .
Principles of Cultivar Development: Theory and Technique v. Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Principles of Cultivar Development Vol. 1 : Theory and Technique. Release Date:December 1987. Publisher:Fehr, Walter R. & Elinor L. Length:536 Pages.
Principles of Cultivar Development book. Start by marking Principles of Cultivar Development: Theory and Technique (Volume 1) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Book Publishing WeChat. All the released varieties tested (SECOW 1 T, SECOW 2 W, SECOW 3 B, SECOW 4 W and SECOW 5 T) had moderate resistance to Fusarium redolens. 1987) Principles of Cultivar Development, Volume 1, Theory and Technique. Correlation analysis revealed root rot severity was strongly correlated to disease incidence (+. 4, P . 01), to proportion of plants with lateral roots (-. 6, P . 01), to amount of leaf chlorophyll (-. 3, P . 01) and to proportion of plants that died prematurely due to Fusarium redolens infection (+. 5, P. 01).
All major aspects of classical plant breeding are dealt with in the 36 chapters of this book
All major aspects of classical plant breeding are dealt with in the 36 chapters of this book. The emphasis throughout is practical, the author's aim being "to describe in detail the alternative breeding methods and to provide guidelines for the evaluation of their advantages and disadvantages under different circumstances. Categories: Biology\Plants: Botany. org to approved e-mail addresses.
Principles of Cultivar Development: Theory and Technique (Volume 1) by Fehr, Walter R. and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles . Published by MacMillan Publishing Company. ISBN 10: 0029499208 ISBN 13: 9780029499207.
Published by MacMillan Publishing Company.
Home May 1988 - Volume 145 - Issue 5 Principles of Cultivar Development, vol. 1, Theory and . 1, Theory and Techn. Principles of Cultivar Development, vol. 1, Theory and Technique. Soil Science145(5):390, May 1988.
Fehr WR (1987a) Principles of cultivar development, vol 1, Theory and technique. Cite this chapter as: Acquaah G. (2015) Conventional Plant Breeding Principles and Techniques. Macmillan, New YorkGoogle Scholar. Fehr WR (1987b) Principles of cultivar development, vol 2, Crops species. Feng L, Burton JW, Carter TE Jr, Pantalone VR (2004) Recurrent half-sib selection with testcross evaluation for increased oil content in soybean. In: Al-Khayri . Jain . Johnson D. (eds) Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies: Breeding, Biotechnology and Molecular Tools.
Bibliographic information. Principles of Cultivar Development: Theory and technique Volume 1 of Principles of Cultivar Development, Elinor L.
Common terms and phrases. Bibliographic information.
- Professional Web Design: Theory and Technique on the Cutting Edge ebook
- Self-Hypnosis: Its Theory, Technique and Application ebook
- Poetic Theory of Paul Valery: Inspiration and Technique ebook
- Security Analysis Principles and Technique ebook
- T.D. Lee: Selected Papers. Volume 1: Weak Interactions and Early Papers. Volume 2: Field Theory and Symmetry Principles. Volume 3: Random Lattices to Gravity. THREE VOLUME SET ebook
- Educational historiography: Tradition, theory, and technique ebook
- El huerto en macetas/ Crops In Pots: 50 proyectos para cultivar en maceta: frutas, verduras y hierbas aromaticas/ 50 Great Container Projects Using Vegetables, Fruit and Herbs (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Reconstructive Surgery: Principles, Anatomy Technique, 2-Volume Set ebook
- Introduccion a la teoria y tecnica del turismo/ Introduction to Theory and Tourism Technique (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Sprints Relays: Contemporary Theory, Technique and Training ebook