ePub Plant Breeding Reviews download
by Jules Janick
Other books in this series.
Other books in this series. Jules Janick obtained his PhD in Plant Genetics and Breeding and is a Professor of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at Purdue University. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Many of the crops widely grown today stem from a very narrow genetic base; understanding and preserving crop genetic resources is vital to the security of food systems worldwide. The emphasis of the series is on methodology, a fundamental understanding of crop genetics, and applications to major crops. It is a serial title that appears in the form of one or two volumes per year.
Books and Proceedings. HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE. The origins of fruits, fruit growing, and fruit breeding. Origins of fruit culture and fruit breeding.
Principles of Plant Genetics and Breeding. Current Technologies in Plant Molecular Breeding: A Guide Book of Plant Molecular Breeding
Principles of Plant Genetics and Breeding. Current Technologies in Plant Molecular Breeding: A Guide Book of Plant Molecular Breeding. 360 Pages·2015·13 MB·512 Downloads·New! a molecular platform on the traditional plant breeding, which is now known as ‘plant molecular.
2012 Wiley-Blackwell. But while visiting her parents back in Michigan, she picked up a book about her maternal great-grandfather Saunders and his four brothers, each of whom had made major contributions in plant breeding and related agricultural sciences under the tutelage of their father, William Saunders. Her great-grandfa-ther had a distinguished career as a physicist at Harvard, and the family still met regularly for large reunions at Hamilton College, where one of the brothers had been a chemist and a successful peony breeder.
Details (if other): Cancel.
- Plant Genomes: Methods for Genetic and Physical Mapping ebook
- Plant Mutation Breeding for Crop Improvement (v. 1) ebook
- Pollination Mechanisms, Reproduction and Plant Breeding (Monographs on Theoretical and Applied Genetics) ebook
- Plant Breeding Systems ebook
- Principles of Plant Breeding ebook
- Crop Improvement: Challenges in the Twenty-First Century ebook
- An Introduction to Plant Breeding ebook
- PLANT GENOMICS AND BIOINFORMATICS ebook
- Quantitative genetics and selection in plant breeding ebook
- Breeding Field Crops ebook