ePub Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models download
by Jane A. Otto,Joseph Frankel
Joseph Frankel (Author), Jane A. Otto (Illustrator).
Joseph Frankel (Author), Jane A.
Start by marking Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models as. .Joseph Frankel, Jane A. Otto (Illustrator)
Start by marking Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
See if your friends have read any of Jane A. Otto's books. Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models by. Jane A. Otto’s Followers. None yet. Otto. Otto’s books.
Similar books and articles. Patter About Pattern. Pattern Formation in Plant Tissues (1991). Joseph Pilsner the Specification of Human Action in St Thomas Aquinas. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006). Cambridge University Press.
Pattern Formation, Ciliate Studies and Models. Oxford University Press, New York, 1989, xviii, 314 p. illus. Science 22 Jun 1990: Vol. 248, Issue 4962, pp. 1562-1563 DOI: 1. 126/science. Message Body (Your Name) thought you would like to see this page from the Science web site.
Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models. Oxford University Press. Ciliate protozoa differ from all other organisms in a number of ways, and notably in the extraordinary complexity of their surfaces. ISBN 0 19 504890 3. Cilia are arranged in longitudinal rows and arise from the basal bodies, which are often interspersed with other structures, such as trichocysts in Paramecium. In addition the feeding system or oral apparatus involves a cavity containing special cilia and membranelles.
Condition: As New. Frankel, .CILIATE STUDIES AND MODELS. xviii + 314 . num. figs. Book Description Oxford University Press, 1989. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Condition: As New. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Pattern formation: Ciliate studies and models. Microsurgically generated discontinuities provoke heritable changes in cellular handedness of a ciliate, Stylonychia mytilus. Development, 111, 337–356. French, . Bryant, P. & Bryant, S. V. 1976.
Frankel, . 1989, Pattern Formation: Ciliate Studies and Models, Oxford: Oxford University Press. My reason for discussing Skinner's book in such detail was that it was the most careful and thoroughgoing presentation of such speculations, an evaluation that I feel is still accurate.
About publications (19) network. Macronuclear genome sequence of the ciliate Tetrahymena thermophila, a model eukaryote
About publications (19) network. Publications 19. Publications by authors named "Joseph Frankel". Are you Joseph Frankel? Register this Author. Macronuclear genome sequence of the ciliate Tetrahymena thermophila, a model eukaryote. Interactions between janus and bcd cortical pattern mutants in Tetrahymena thermophila : An investigation of intracellular patterning mechanisms using double-mutant analysis. Authors: Eric Stephen Cole Joseph Frankel Leslie Meek Jenkins.
- Kinetic Theory of Living Pattern (Developmental and Cell Biology Series) ebook
- Pattern Recognition Principles (Applied Mathematics and Computation, No. 7) ebook
- Genetic Engineering in Higher Organisms (New Studies in Biology) ebook
- Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms of Neuronal Plasticity: Basic and Clinical Implications (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) ebook
- Pattern Theory: From Representation to Inference (Oxford Studies in Modern European Culture) ebook
- The flowering of apomixis: From mechanisms to genetic engineering ebook
- Molecular Basis of Axon Growth and Nerve Pattern Formation (Taniguchi Symposia on Brain Sciences, Vol. 20) ebook
- Pattern Formation in Complex Dissipative Systems: Fluid Patterns, Liquid Crystals, Chemical Reactions, Kitakyushu, Japan, 18-20 September, 1991 ebook
- Pattern and Process in Cultural Evolution (Origins of Human Behavior and Culture) ebook
- Pattern Formation in Zebrafish (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation) ebook