ePub Stellar Rotation (Cambridge Astrophysics) download
by Jean-Louis Tassoul
Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cambridge astrophysics series.
Cambridge university press. This page intentionally left blank. Cambridge astrophysics series. Andrew King, Douglas Lin, Stephen Maran, Jim Pringle and Martin Ward.
Subjects: Physics And Astronomy, Astrophysics. Online ISBN: 9780511546044.
Cambridge Astrophysics Series 36 book.
Other readers will always be interested in your opinion of the books you've read. Whether you've loved the book or not, if you give your honest and detailed thoughts then people will find new books that are right for them. 1. Radioactivity in the Environment: Physicochemical aspects and applications.
book by Jean-Louis Tassoul. ISBN13:9780521037693.
This lucid introduction to stellar rotation combines theory and observation, and includes all the latest developments in the field.
Stellar rotation is the angular motion of a star about its axis ^ Tassoul, Jean-Louis (2000). Stellar Rotation (PDF). Cambridge, MA: Cambridge University Press.
Stellar rotation is the angular motion of a star about its axis. The rate of rotation can be measured from the spectrum of the star, or by timing the movements of active features on the surface. The rotation of a star produces an equatorial bulge due to centrifugal force. Thus the equator of the star can rotate at a different angular velocity than the higher latitudes. Tassoul, Jean-Louis (2000). ISBN 978-0-521-77218-1. Retrieved 2007-06-26.
Introduction to Stellar Astrophysics: Basic stellar observations and data. Stellar Rotation (Cambridge Astrophysics). Категория: Математика, Математическая физика. 4 Mb. Solar and Stellar Magnetic Activity (Cambridge Astrophysics).
- The Observation and Analysis of Stellar Photospheres (Cambridge Astrophysics) ebook
- An Introduction to the Theory of Stellar Structure and Evolution ebook
- Stars and Relativity (Dover Books on Physics) ebook
- Astronomy Today, Vol. 1, The Solar System (6th Edition) ebook
- A Concise History of Solar and Stellar Physics ebook
- An Introduction to Star Formation ebook
- Stellar Evolution and Nucleosynthesis (Documents on Modern Physics) ebook
- Principles of Star Formation (Astronomy and Astrophysics Library) ebook
- The Life of Stars: The Controversial Inception and Emergence of the Theory of Stellar Structure ebook
- Coronal and Stellar Mass Ejections (IAU S226) (Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia) ebook