ePub Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator download
by Aubrey Jones
See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Practical Astronomy with your Calculator is a book written by Peter Duffett-Smith, a University Lecturer and a Fellow of Downing College. It was first published in 1979 and has been in publication for over 30 years. The book teaches how to solve astronomical calculations with a pocket calculator.
John Rowlands, Astronomy Now magazine. this book does a good job at what it sets out to do. The formulas and algorithms are presented clearly and with an appropriate level of detail, and the spreadsheets supplement the text by showing an additional way to perform the computations without having to resort to a scientific calculator or writing your own programs.
Prices and Incomes Policy. Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator.
Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator: ISBN 9780715376751 (978-0-7153-7675-1) Hardcover .
Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator: ISBN 9780715376751 (978-0-7153-7675-1) Hardcover, David & Charles, 1978. Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator: ISBN 9780470265529 (978-0-470-26552-9) Softcover, Wiley, 1978. A Moment of Silence: A Novel. ISBN 9780785279709 (978-0-7852-797) Softcover, Thomas Nelson Inc, 1995. Find signed collectible books: 'A Moment of Silence: A Novel'. Coauthors & Alternates.
Robert Vincent Wildhern, Hants.
The book teaches how to solve astronomical calculations with a pocket calculator. The Cambridge Guide to Astronomical Discovery states that Practical Astronomy with your Calculator is a "must"-have book if one has no personal computer for astronomical calculations. Archaeoastronomy states "the book is recommended as easy to use and reliable.
A book that has been read, but is in good condition. Minimal damage to the book cover eg. scuff marks, but no holes or tears. If this is a hard cover, the dust jacket may be missing. Binding has minimal wear. The majority of pages are undamaged with some creasing or tearing, and pencil underlining of text, but this is minimal. No highlighting of text, no writing in the margins, and no missing pages. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
ed. of: Practical astronomy with your calculator, Peter Duffett-Smith . With clear, easy-to-follow instructions for use with a pocket calculator, shown alongside worked examples, it can be enjoyed by anyone interested in astronomy, and will be a useful tool for software writers and students studying introductory astronomy. rovided by publisher.
Mathematical astronomy with a pocket calculator. A mathematical technique for calculating chemical equilibria has been proposed in constructing a model for the inhibition of crystallization of sparingly soluble salts in the presence of complexons. An adequate model has been constructed for the inhibition of calcium sulfate crystallization in the presence of EDTP. It has been found that there is a relation between the crystallization inhibition. and the complexing of the reagent (EDTP) with nuclei N of the salt-forming cation in the molecular form of NH//5L.
- Pulsars - 13 Years of Research on Neutron Stars (International Astronomical Union Symposia) ebook
- Astronomy Today, Vol. 1, The Solar System (6th Edition) ebook
- From Black Clouds to Black Holes ebook
- Asteroids to Quasars: A Symposium Honoring William Liller ebook
- Exploring Creation With Astronomy (Young Explorer Series) (Young Explorer (Apologia Educational Ministries)) ebook
- Astronomy: A Visual Guide (Visual Guides) ebook
- Galaxies in the Universe: An Introduction ebook
- Greenwich Guide to Stars, Galaxies and Nebulae (Greenwich Guides to Astronomy) ebook
- Relativistic Astrophysics: 5th Sino-Italian Workshop on Relativistic Astrophysics (AIP Conference Proceedings / Astronomy and Astrophysics) ebook
- Astronomy: Understanding the Universe (Solar System (Britannica Educational Publishing)) ebook