ePub Hypoxia and Cold download
by John R. Sutton,Charles S. Houston,Geoffrey Coates
John R. Sutton, Charles S. Houston, Geoffrey Coates (ed. (1987). Charles Houston (1993). High altitude: illness and wellness. Merrillville, IN: ICS Books.
John R. Charles Houston (2005). Going Higher: Oxygen Man and Mountains (5th e. Seattle, WA: The Mountaineers Books. Bernadette McDonald (2007). Houston, Geoffrey Coates. Although the emphasis is on man, several major papers explore hypoxia and cold in insects and other animals. Going Higher: Oxygen Man and Mountains (5th ed. e. Sutton, John Thomas Reeves, +7 authors Charles S. Houston. Journal of applied physiology. A decrease in maximal O2 uptake has been demonstrated with increasing altitude. 14. 5. View on PubMed. The NDL maintains a collection of some 530,000 books and booklets and 2 million microform titles relating to the sciences; these materials include, among other things, foreign doctoral dissertations in the sciences, the proceedings and reports of academic societies, catalogues of technical standards, etc. Sutton (Contributor), Charles S. Arctic Institute of North America Staff
John R. Arctic Institute of North America Staff.
Find nearly any book by John R. Sutton. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. John R. Sutton (Sutton, John . used books, rare books and new books. Find all books by 'John R. Sutton' and compare prices Find signed collectible books by 'John R. Sutton'. Exercise Fitness and Health- C1. ISBN 9780873222372 (978-0-87322-237-2) Hardcover, Wiley-Blackwell, 1991.
Published by Greenwood Publishing Group (1987). Wilderness Medical Society Practice Guidelines for Wilderness Emergency Care. Mountain Sickness : Prevention, Recognition, and Treatment.
Hypoxia and Mountain Medicine. Sutton, Geoffrey Coates, John R. The Seventh International Hypoxia Symposium was held in Lake Louise, Canada, February 1991. The Symposium explored adaptations to hypoxia in animals and man including an important section on comparative physiology. The interface between state-of-the-art basic science and clinical aspects of high altitude was discussed. Merrillville, Ind: ICS Books.
Hypoxia and Cold includes basic research, state-of-the-art technology and theory, practical applications, clinical problems and real-life situations on oxygen and oxygen deprivation. Although the emphasis is on man, several major papers explore hypoxia and cold in insects and other animals.
- Life in the Cold: An Introduction to Winter Ecology ebook
- Nutritional Needs in Cold and High-Altitude Environments: Applications for Military Personnel in Field Operations ebook
- Oxygen Biology and Hypoxia, Volume 435 (Methods in Enzymology) ebook
- Hot and Cold (It's Science) ebook
- Molecular oxygen in biology: Topics in molecular oxygen research ebook
- The Origins of the Cold War (Problems in American civilization) ebook
- Oxygen: The Molecule that Made the World ebook
- Surviving Hypoxia: Mechanisms of Control and Adaptation ebook
- British and American Anti-communism Before the Cold War (Cold War History) ebook
- Mountain medicine: A clinical study of cold and high altitude ebook