ePub Marine Mammals and Noise download
by W. John Richardson,Charles I. Malme,Denis H. Thomson,Charles R. Greene
Many marine mammals communicate by emitting sounds that pass through water. Such sounds can be received across great distances and can influence the behavior of these undersea creatures. In the past few decades, the oceans have become increasingly noisy, as underwater sounds from propellers, sonars, and other human activities make it difficult for marine mammals to communicate.
Author), Charles I. Malme (Author), Denis H. Thomson (Author), Sue E. Moore (Contributor), Bernd Würsig (Contributor) & 3 more. ISBN-13: 978-0125884419.
Marine Mammals and Noise discusses, among many other topics, just how well marine mammals hear, how noisy the oceans have become, and what effects these new sounds have on marine mammals. The baseline of ambient noise, the sounds produced by machines and mammals, the sensitivity of marine mammal hearing, and the reactions of marine mammals are also examined.
Full recovery of all data can take up to 2 weeks!
Электронная книга "Marine Mammals and Noise", W. John Richardson, Charles R. Greene, J. Charles I. Malme, Denis H. Thomson.
Электронная книга "Marine Mammals and Noise", W. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Marine Mammals and Noise" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
1. Marine Mammals and Noise. W. Malme and Denis H. Thomson (Auth.
By (author) W. John Richardson, By (author) Charles R. Greene Jr., By (author) Charles I. Malme, By (author) Denis H.
Read Online or Download Marine Mammals and Noise PDF. Similar marine biology books. Several other features are also important
Read Online or Download Marine Mammals and Noise PDF. Compendium of Trace Metals and Marine Biota: Volume 1: Plants and Invertebrates. Several other features are also important. High signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range are critical in recording variable sounds 42 Chapter 3. Measurement Procedures and in determining the levels of weak components accompanying strong components.
See if your friends have read any of Charles I. Malme's books. Malme’s Followers. None yet. Malme. Malme’s books. Marine Mammals and Noise by. John Richardson, Charles I.
Marine mammals and noise. Marine Mammals and Noise, by W. Thomson; Academic Press In. San Diego, CA; 1995; 576 p. GBP 5. 0; ISBN 0-12-588440-O
Marine mammals and noise. 0; ISBN 0-12-588440-O. Much information on this contentious and topical subject has been summarized and interpreted by the authors of this highly structured volume.
- Steam Engineering Knowledge for Marine Engineers (Reed's marine engineering series) ebook
- Marine Biology ebook
- Marine Mammals (University Library) ebook
- The History Of Lloyd's And Of Marine Insurance In Great Britain - With An Appendix Containing Statistics Relating To Marine Insurance. ebook
- Marine Birds and Mammals of Puget Sound (Puget Sound Book) ebook
- NOT AS LEAN, NOT AS MEAN, STILL A MARINE! - EVEN MORE Marine Corps Sea Stories and Politically Incorrect Common Sense ebook
- Oceanography And Marine Biology (Oceanography Marine Biology) ebook
- Always a Marine ebook
- Marine Biologist (Career Exploration) ebook
- North American Mammals (The National Audubon Society Collection Nature Series) ebook