ePub Metabolic Regulation: A Human Perspective (Frontiers in Metabolism) download
by Keith N. Frayn
Keith N. Frayn, Emeritus Professor of Human Metabolism, University of Oxford, UK. Rhys D. Evans, Reader in Metabolic Biochemistry, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, UK. Skaityti daugiau.
Explaining difficult concepts with unequalled clarity, author Keith Frayn provides the reader with an essential guide to the subject. Covering topics such as energy balance, body weight regulation and how the body copes with extreme situations, this book illustrates how metabolic regulation allows the human body to adapt to many different conditions.
Metabolic Regulation : A Human Perspective. Metabolism of Human Diseases examines the physiology of key organs (. brain, eye, lung, heart. 388 Pages · 2009 · . 4 MB · 586 Downloads ·English. Metabolic Regulation looks in detail at how molecules, cells and tissues operate collectively. Metabolic regulation: A human perspective. 24 MB·27 Downloads·New! metabolic regulation allows the human body to adapt to many different conditions. The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy. 195 Pages·2007·682 KB·68,478 Downloads.
Metabolic Regulation: A Human Perspective. The updated bestselling guide to human metabolism and metabolic regulation. I learned a great deal from the book, and it has substantially increased the quality of my interactions with my own physician (Doug Tygar, Professor of Computer Science & Information, UC Berkeley, USA).
Metabolic Regulation book. by. Frayn, K. N. (Keith . Publication date. Human Metabolism, Science, Medical, Nursing, Science/Mathematics, Physiology, Biochemistry, Biomechanics, human kinetics, Dietetics & nutrition, Metabolism, Sports injuries & medicine, Life Sciences - Anatomy & Physiology, Medical. London : Portland Press.
Human Metabolism: A Regulatory Perspective Paperback – 26 April 2019. by Keith N. Frayn (Author), Rhys Evans (Author). AUTHOR: Keith N. Frayn. PRODUCT DETAILS: Paperback: 352 pages. It gives a global picture while avoiding too much detail and has been widely accepted as the text of choice across a number of courses worldwide.
- Disturbances in Lipid and Lipoprotein Metabolism (Clinical Physiology S.) ebook
- Rethinking Homeostasis: Allostatic Regulation in Physiology and Pathophysiology ebook
- Hormonal Balance: Understanding Hormones, Weight, and Your Metabolism ebook
- Eat Right for Your Metabolism: The Individualized Diet Plan to Balance Body Chemistry, Lose Weight, and Prevent Disease ebook
- Plant Metabolism. Physiology and Biochemistry of Primary Metabolism ebook
- Energy Metabolism: Proceedings of the Eighth Symposium on Energy Metabolism Held at Churchill College, Cambridge, Steptember 1979 (STUDIES IN THE AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD SCIENCES) ebook
- Anatomy Physiology with IP-10 CD-ROM (3rd Edition) ebook
- Concise Biochemistry ebook
- Toxicity and Metabolism of Explosives ebook
- Physiological Aspects of Copper: Copper in Organs and Systems (Copper in biology and medicine series) ebook