ePub Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Blue Ridge download
by B. Eugene Wofford
Guide to the Vascular Pl. .has been added to your Cart. However, if you're looking for an excellent book of dichotomous keys for plants over much of the southeastern . I don't know that there is a better one out there. One person found this helpful.
Guide to the Vascular Pl.
The mountainous Blue Ridge, perhaps the most botanically diverse region in the eastern United States, extends for more than five hundred miles, the bulk of the area falling within eighty-five counties of five states: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia.
By (author) B. Eugene Wofford. Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Published by The Univ. Of Georgia Press, 1989. Condition: As New Hardcover. The hours are Tuesday and Saturday 9AM-2PM and Friday 9AM-4PM which coincide with the Farm Market hours.
He is the author of Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Blue Ridge and coauthor of Guide to the Trees, Shrubs, and Woody Vines of Tennessee. Библиографические данные. Woody Plants of Kentucky and Tennessee: The Complete Winter Guide to Their Identification and Use. Авторы. Ronald L. Jones, B.
tion of the Guide to the Vascular Plants o. years before publication. The book has also been. used since its release in spring 2015 in my field. botany course at Tennessee Tech.
tion of the Guide to the Vascular Plants of. Tennessee. This text represents the collective. of vascular plants are very easy to use and. distinguish groups based on reproductive char-.
Addressing the needs of professional and amateur botanists interested in the Blue Ridge, B. Eugene Wofford's guide makes it possible to identify all the region's native and naturalized plant life-representing 161 families, 726 genera, and 2,391 species and lesser taxa
Addressing the needs of professional and amateur botanists interested in the Blue Ridge, B. Eugene Wofford's guide makes it possible to identify all the region's native and naturalized plant life-representing 161 families, 726 genera, and 2,391 species and lesser taxa. Among the flora to be found in the Blue Ridge are a number of species that have been identified as rare or endangered
He is the author of Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Blue Ridge and coauthor of Guide to the Trees, Shrubs, and Woody Vines of Tennessee. This book is an excellent resource for those who need to identify the woody plants of the two states in winter conditions. The images and writing are superb and represent one of the best collections of this type that I have seen. -Edward W. Chester, Austin Peay State University.
Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Blue Ridge. Texas A&M University Press. Wildflowers of the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains. University of GA Press. Illustrated Flora of East Texas. Keys to the Flora of Arkansas. University of Arkansas Press. Manual of the Vascular Flora of the Carolinas. Albert E. Radford, . University North Carolina Press. Wildflowers of the Eastern United States. Wilbur H. Duncan and Marion B. Duncan.
- The vascular plants of British Columbia (Special report series) ebook
- Blue Ridge Parkway Guide, Rockfish Gap to Grandfather Mountain, 0.0-291.9 Miles ebook
- Waterfalls of the Blue Ridge: A Hiking Guide to the Cascades of the Blue Ridge Mountains ebook
- Flowering Plants · Dicotyledons: Malvales, Capparales and Non-betalain Caryophyllales (The Families and Genera of Vascular Plants) (v. 5) ebook
- Detailed Guidemap to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Surrounding Area (Southern Section - Milepost 270-469.1) ebook
- Blue Ridge Parkway: Wonder and Light (Wonder and Light series) ebook
- Census of Australian Vascular Plants (Australian Flora and Fauna Series) ebook
- Voices from the Hollow : What happened when the Blue Bloods met the Blue Ridge ebook
- Guide to the Vascular Plants of Florida ebook
- Hiking the Blue Ridge Parkway, 2nd: The Ultimate Travel Guide to America's Most Popular Scenic Roadway (Regional Hiking Series) ebook