ePub Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies (Geological Society special publication) download
by D. A. V. Stow,D. J. W. Piper
A. V. Stow and D. J. W. Piper D. A. Stow. Grant Institute of Geology, University of Edinburgh West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JW, Scotland.
A. Piper. Find this author on Google Scholar. Stow, D. Download (pdf, 6. 9 Mb) Donate Read.
In Stow DAV & Piper DJW (eds) Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies. Geological Society of London Special Publication 15. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford pp 611–645Google Scholar. 2. Stow DAV (1984) Deep-sea elastics; where are we and where are we going? In: Brenchley PJ (ed) Sedimentology: Recent Developments and Applied Aspects. Geological Society London Special Publication, Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford (in press)Google Scholar. 3. Stow DAV, Piper DJW (1984) Fine-grained sediments: Deep-water processes and facies. Geological Society London Special.
Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies. How we measure 'reads'. Cite this publication. Geological Survey of Canada. Heriot-Watt University. 118+ million publications.
Deep Water Processes and Facies, Special Publications-The Geological Society 15, London, 527-560. According to geochemical studies settling of organic matter is highest in areas where deposition of fine grained sediment takes place. has been cited by the following article: TITLE: Studies on Geochemical and Heavy Mineral Characteristics of Sediments of Gosthani River Estuary. AUTHORS: Fatima Rezaye, Shivanna, M. Jagannadha Rao. KEYWORDS: Geochemical Characteristics, Heavy Mineral, Provenance, Estuary, Gosthani River. The organic carbon is often a good index for deciphering depositional environment.
and D. Piper Atlantic Geoscience Centre Geological Survey of Canada Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
and D. Piper Atlantic Geoscience Centre Geological Survey of Canada Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada. 1984 Published for The Geological Society by Blackwell Scientific Publications Oxford London Edinburgh Boston Palo Alto Melbourne.
In Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies (ed. & Piper, D., pp. .Miocene fluvial facies and vertebrate taphonomy in northern Pakistan
In Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies (ed. 527–560. London: Geological Society of London. Arthur, M. & Sageman, B. B. 1994. Miocene fluvial facies and vertebrate taphonomy in northern Pakistan. In Recent Developments in Fluvial Sedimentology (ed. Ethridge, F. Flores, R. & Harvey, M. 169–176.
There appears to be a continuum of processes affecting the transport and deposition of fine-grained sediments in the deep sea. This results in a facies continuum within which we can recognize three broadly different facies groups: turbidites, contourites, and tes. Several distinct facies models can be defined for each group on the basis of their chief structural, textural, and compositional attributes.
Special Publication of The Geological Society London, 54, 417-430. eds), Fine-Grained Sediments: Deep-Water Processes and Facies, 343-362. Bath: The Geological Society. Special Publication of The Geological Society London 15. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications.
- Processes Controlling the Composition of Clastic Sediments (Geological Society of America, Special Paper 284) ebook
- Tomography of Soil-Water-Root Processes: Proceedings of a Symposium Sponsored by Division S-1 and S-6 of the Soil Science Society of America in Minn (S S S A SPECIAL PUBLICATION) ebook
- Behavior of Deep Foundations - Stp 670 (ASTM Special Technical Publication) ebook
- The Three-Dimensional Facies Architecture of Terrigenous Clastic Sediments and Its Implications for Hydrocarbon Discovery and Recovery (Concepts in Sedimentology Paleontology) ebook
- Methods and applications of plant paleoecology (Special publication / The Paleontological Society) ebook
- Fine-Grained Deposits and Biofacies of the Cretaceous Western Interior Seaway: Evidence of Cyclic Sedimentary Processes ebook
- Union List of Archival Manuscript, and Theses Geological Maps of New Zealand. Geological Society of New Zealand Miscellaneous Publication No 93. ebook
- Geologic reconnaissance in the eastern cordillera of Mexico (Geological Society of America. Special paper) ebook
- Coal Systems Analysis (Geological Society of America Special Paper) ebook
- Geological Processes on Continental Margins: Sedimentation, Mass- Wasting And Stability (Geological Society Special Publication) ebook