ePub Microbial Drug Resistance: v. 1 download
by H. Hashimoto,Susumu Mitsuhashi
Microbial Drug Resistance book. Susumu Mitsuhashi, Hajime Hashimoto.
Microbial Drug Resistance book.
New Biological Books. Microbial Drug Resistance. Lars G. Burman, "Microbial Drug Resistance.
Microbial Drug Resistance: v. 2. Hardback.
Drug resistance in microorganisms Congresses Drug Resistance, Microbial congresses. All rights are reserved by their owners. by Parlamentarismus ohne Transparenz. von Winfried Steffani.
Bibliographic Details. List this Seller's Books. Title: Microbial Drug Resistance, Volume 2. Publisher: Japan Scientific Societies Press, Tokyo, University Park Press, Baltimore. Publication Date: 1979.
Drug resistance genes of the r-determinant component of a composite R plasmid R100-1 were frequently lost in Salmonella typhimurium. Yasuyoshi Ike, H. Hashimoto, Susumu Mitsuhashi. Journal of bacteriology. Various deletion mutants were analyzed by restriction endonucleas. More).
Baltimore, London and Tokyo: University Park Press. Pp. xvi and 566. £26-75. Published Online: 01/05/1977.
The antimicrobial resistance of 1,018 isolates of Enterobacteriaceae isolated from fecal specimens of the urban population of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, was studied. Resistance to 1 or more of 10 antimicrobial agents was encountered in 5. % of the isolates. Of the isolates tested,Escherichia coli (. %) andKlebsiella species (. %) were found resistant to seven antimicrobial agents simultaneously: ampicillin, chloramphenicol, kanamycin, colistin, streptomycin, tetracycline, and carbenicillin. Resistance to nalidixic acid was encountered in only . 8% of theE.
Kanai, Hisashi Hashimoto, Hajime and Mitsuhashi, Susumu 1983. Microbial Drug Resistance, Vol. 7, Issue. Drug Resistance and Conjugative R Plasmids in FecalEscherichia coliStrains Isolated from Healthy Younger Animals (Chickens, Piglets, Calves) and Children. Microbiology and Immunology, Vol. 27, Issue.
PubMed comprises more than 29 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Drug Resistance, Microbial. Kono M, Hashimoto H, Mitsuhashi S. PMID: 5297542.
- Chisei no kōzō (Japanese Edition) ebook
- ADV IN MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY VOL 28 APL, Volume 28 (Advances in Microbial Physiology) ebook
- Microbial Biotechnology ebook
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Antimicrobial Drug Action ebook
- Transferable Antibiotic Resistance: Plasmids and Gene Manipulation. Fifth International Symposium on Antibiotic Resistance and Plasmids, Castle of Smolenice, Czechoslovakia, 1983 ebook
- The Mechanism and New Approach on Drug Resistance of Cancer Cells: Proceedings of the International Symposium on the Mechanism and New Approach on D (International Congress Series) ebook
- Microbial Food Contamination ebook
- Shisōshi no sōbō: Kindai Nihon no shisōkatachi (Japanese Edition) ebook
- Microbial Genomes (Infectious Disease) ebook
- ADV IN MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY VOL 11 APL, Volume 11 (v. 11) ebook