ePub Elements of Modern X-ray Physics download
by Des McMorrow,Jens Als-Nielsen
by Jens Als-Nielsen (Author), Des McMorrow (Author).
by Jens Als-Nielsen (Author), Des McMorrow (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0470973943. Professor Emeritus Jens Als-Nielsen of the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, has been a pioneer in the field of neutron and x-ray scattering contributing to setting high standards for large international synchrotron centres.
In this book the basics of X-ray physics, as well as the completely new opportunities offered by synchrotron radiation, are viewed from a modern perspective. The style of the book is to develop the basic physical principles without obscuring them in too much mathematical rigour.
Jens Aage Als-Nielsen, D. F. McMorrow. Notes on the Use of this Book. X-rays and Their Interaction with Matter. Refraction and Reflection from Interfaces. Kinematical Diffraction. The range of materials for which X-rays have proved to be decisive in unravelling the structure is truly staggering. These include at one limit of complexity simple compounds, through to more complex and celebrated examples, such as DNA. In more recent times the structure of proteins, and even funct.
Elements of Modern X-ray Physics book. The text is now my personal choice for teaching x-ray physics. – Physics Today, 2002.
Дополнительное описание: Автор: Bettini Название: Introduction to Elementary Particle Physics ISBN: 1107050405 ISBN-13(EAN): 9781107050402 Издательство: Cambridge Academ Рейтинг
You're getting the VIP treatment! With the purchase of Kobo VIP Membership, you're getting 10% off and 2x Kobo Super Points on eligible items. Your Shopping Cart is empty. There are currently no items in your Shopping Cart.
Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics. Book · January 2002 with 240 Reads
Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics. Book · January 2002 with 240 Reads. How we measure 'reads'. a welcome addition to the bookshelves of n professionals and students alike. Physics Today, 2002.
The text is now my personal choice for teaching x-ray physics. Unavoidably it will overlap in part. Encyclopedia of Judaism.
item 6 Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics - Paperback NEW McMorrow, Des, 2011-03-25 -Elements of Modern X-Ray . Additional Product Features. Des Mcmorrow, Jens Als-Nielsen. Place of Publication.
item 6 Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics - Paperback NEW McMorrow, Des, 2011-03-25 -Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics - Paperback NEW McMorrow, Des, 2011-03-25. item 7 Elements of Modern X-ray Physics by Des McMorrow (English) Paperback Book Free S -Elements of Modern X-ray Physics by Des McMorrow (English) Paperback Book Free S. £4. 4.
Als-Nielsen, . McMorrow, . Elements of Modern X-Ray Physics. Wiley, New York (2001)Google Scholar. 2016) Fundamentals of X-Ray Physics. In: Computer Simulation Tools for X-ray Analysis. Graduate Texts in Physics. Antunes, . Safatle, . X-ray imaging in advanced studies of ophthalmic diseases.
- Asian Summer School on Laser Plasma Acceleration and Radiation (AIP Conference Proceedings / Accelerators, Beams, and Instrumentations) ebook
- The Principles of Physics and Biology of Radiation Therapy ebook
- From Electrostatics to Optics: A Concise Electrodynamics Course (Texts Monographs in Physics) ebook
- Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation for Condensed Matter Studies: Volume 1: Theory, Instruments and Methods (v. 1) ebook
- Synchrotron Radiation Research ebook
- The Theory of Coherent Radiation by Intense Electron Beams (Particle Acceleration and Detection) ebook
- Feynman Lectures on Physics: Mainly Mechanics, Radiation and Heat: v. 1 ebook
- Electromagnetic Radiation (Manchester Physics Series) ebook
- Biophysics and Synchrotron Radiation (Springer Series in Biophysics) ebook
- The Physics of Radiation Therapy ebook