ePub Cohomological Theory of Crystals over Function Fields (Ems Tracts in Mathematics) download
by Gebhard Bockle and Richard Pink
Gebhard Bockle and Richard Pink. Download all eBooks in PDF,ePub format for free. Reproduction of site books is authorized only for informative purposes and strictly for personal, private use.
Gebhard Bockle and Richard Pink. European Mathematical Society.
Bibliography, etc. Note: Includes bibliographical references (p. -179) and index. Personal Name: Pink, Richard. Corporate Name: European Mathematical Society.
There are various mathematical descriptions of the electromagnetic field that are used in the study of electromagnetism, one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. In this article, several approaches are discussed, although the equations are in terms of electric and magnetic fields, potentials, and charges with currents, generally speaking. The most common description of the electromagnetic field uses two three-dimensional vector fields called the electric field and the magnetic field.
Are you sure you want to remove Cohomological theory of crystals over function fields from your list? . Includes bibliographical references (p. EMS tracts in mathematics - 9, EMS tracts in mathematics - 9. Classifications.
Are you sure you want to remove Cohomological theory of crystals over function fields from your list? Cohomological theory of crystals over function fields. Published 2009 by European Mathematical Society in Zürich, Switzerland. Algebraic Geometry, Homology theory, Number theory. viii, 187 p. ; Number of pages.
EMS Tracts in Mathematics, 9. European Mathematical Society (EMS), Zu¨rich, 2009. viii+187 pp. ISBN 978-3-03719-074-6. Let k be a nite eld with q elements, and let A be a nitely generated Dedekind domain over k with A∗ nite. One main point of the book is the development of suitable derived categories of A-crystals and the construction of functors f ∗, ⊗L, and Rf! on these derived categories that behave analogously to the corresponding operations in -adic theory. Now the main reason for studying these τ -sheaves is that there are natural L-functions attached to them.
Required fields are marked .
Cohomological Theory of Crystals Over Function Fields (math) – G. Bockle".
This lecture series introduces in the first part a cohomological theory for . Advanced Courses in Mathematics - CRM Barcelona.
This lecture series introduces in the first part a cohomological theory for varieties in positive characteristic with finitely generated rings of this characteristic as coefficients developed jointly. Cite this chapter as: Böckle G. (2014) Cohomological Theory of Crystals over Function Fields and Applications. In: Bars . Longhi . Trihan F. (eds) Arithmetic Geometry over Global Function Fields.
Gebhard Bockle and Richard Pink - Cohomological Theory of Crystals over Function Fields (Ems Tracts in Mathematics). Gebhard Bockle and Richard Pink. Читать pdf. Georges De Menil, Richard Portes, Hans-Warner Sinn, Giuseppe Bertola, Philippe Martin, Jac Van Ours - Economic Policy 55 (No. 55). Georges De Menil, Richard Portes, Hans-Warner Sinn, Giuseppe Bertola, Philippe Martin, Jac Van Ours.
- Elliptic Curves: Function Theory, Geometry, Arithmetic (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics (Hardcover)) ebook
- Topics in the Theory of Algebraic Function Fields (Mathematics: Theory Applications) ebook
- Special Functions of Mathematics for Engineers ebook
- Boolean Functions: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) ebook
- Modular Units (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften) ebook
- Introduction to the Classical Theory of Abelian Functions (Translations of Mathematical Monographs) ebook
- Polynomial Invariants of Finite Groups (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) ebook
- Algebraic Numbers and Algebraic Functions (Ams Chelsea Publishing S) ebook
- Boolean Functions and Computation Models ebook
- Cohomological Methods in Transformation Groups (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) ebook