ePub Knots and Applications (Series on Knots and Everything) download
by Louis H. Kauffman
Series: Series on Knots and Everything (Book 1). Hardcover: 723 pages. It could be a book one reads before some of Kauffman's other books, such as his Princeton monograph with Sostrnes Lins.
Series: Series on Knots and Everything (Book 1).
1995, Knots and Applications (Series on Knots and Everything, Vol 6. Louis H. Kauffman, H. Pierre Noyes, Discrete physics and the derivation of electromagnetism from the formalism of quantum mechanics, Proceedings of the Royal Society London A (1996), vol. 452, pp. 81–95.
1995, Knots and Applications (Series on Knots and Everything, Vol 6). 1995, The Interface of Knots and Physics: American Mathematical Society Short Course January 2–3, 1995 San Francisco, California (Proceedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics), with the American Mathematical Society. Kauffman, Louis; Banchoff, Thomas (1977). Immersions and Mod-2 quadratic forms".
Knots and Applications by Louis H. Folkscanomy: A Library of Books. ark:/13960/t4zh0h366. Additional Collections. Uploaded by Sketch the Cow on December 16, 2015. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Knots and Physics by Louis H. Kauffman
Knots and Physics by Louis H. Kauffman. The demands of the knot theory, coupled with a quantum statistical frame work create a context that naturally and powerfully includes an extraordinary range of interelated topics in topology and mathematical physics.
This book is divided into 2 parts: Part I of the book is a systematic course in knots and physics starting from the ground up. Part II is a set of lectures on various topics related to and sometimes based on Part I. Part II also explores some side-topics such as frictional properties of knots. Part II also explores some side-topics such as frictional properties of knots, relations with combinatorics and knots in dynamical systems.
Series on Knots and Everything. The book begins with an article on the applications of knot theory to the foundations of mathematics and ends with an article on topology and visual perception. Kauffman; on vortex atoms; on vortex motion; vortex statics, W. Thomson; connection between spin, statistics, and kinks, D. Finkelstein and J. Rubenstein; flux quantization and particle physics, H. Jehle; knot wormholes in geometrodynamics?, . Mielke; helicity and the Calugareanu invariant, . Ricca; Witten's invariant of 3-dimensional manifolds - loop expansion and surgery.
Knots in Hellas '98: proceedings of the International Conference on Knot Theory and its Ramifications: European Cultural Centre of Delphi Greece, 7-15 August 1998.
2. 5 Mb. Mathematics of quantum computation and quantum technology. Louis Kauffman, Samuel J. Lomonaco. Категория: Computer science, Quantum computing. Knots in Hellas '98: proceedings of the International Conference on Knot Theory and its Ramifications: European Cultural Centre of Delphi Greece, 7-15 August 1998. Cameron Gordon, Vaughan F. R. Jones, Louis Kauffman, Sofia Lambropoulou, Jozef H. Przytycki. 2. 9 Mb. Knots in Hellas '98: Proceedings Delphi, 1998. Kirja 6. Cowan Thaddeus M Finkelstein David Kauffman Louis H6. maaliskuuta 1995. This volume will be of immense interest to all workers interested in new possibilities in the uses of knots and knot theory.
Books related to Knots and Physics.
The demands of knot theory, coupled with a quantum-statistical framework, create a context that naturally and powerfully includes an extraordinary range of interrelated topics in topology and mathematical physics. The author takes a primarily combinatorial stance toward knot theory and its relations with these subjects. Books related to Knots and Physics.
- Why Knot?: An Introduction to The Mathematical Theory of Knots (Key Curriculum Press) ebook
- Science and Applications of Conducting Polymers, Papers from the Sixth European Industrial Workshop ebook
- Catenanes, Rotaxanes, and Knots ebook
- Applications of Self-Adjoint Extensions in Quantum Physics: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINR, Dubna, ... 29–October 1, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Physics) ebook
- Basic Bundle Theory and K-Cohomology Invariants (Lecture Notes in Physics) ebook
- Special Relativity and Quantum Theory: A Collection of Papers on the Poincaré Group (Fundamental Theories of Physics) ebook
- Quantum Information Science and Its Contributions to Mathematics (Proceedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics) ebook
- Physics, Geometry and Topology (NATO Science Series B: Physics) ebook
- Advanced Quantum Theory and Its Applications Through Feynman Diagrams (Texts Monographs in Physics) ebook
- Quantum Invariants of Knots and 3-Manifolds (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, Vol. 18) ebook