ePub Conference on System Theoretical Aspects in Computer Science: Held in Salgotarjan, Hungary, May 24-26, 1982 (DM) download
The field of computer-assisted radiology and surgery involves a wide spectrum of topics based on medicine, physics .
The field of computer-assisted radiology and surgery involves a wide spectrum of topics based on medicine, physics, computer science and even sociology. The progress of development and recent trends in this field is described in this paper illustrated in terms of topics, which are grouped into six main categories.
Molnár S (1982) Properties of kriging-method. In: Peák I, Szép J (eds) Proc. of Conference on System Theoretical Aspects of Computer Sciences, Salgótarján, Hungary, 24–26 May 1982 DM (Series), 82-2, Karl Marx University of Economics, Budapest, pp 166–188Google Scholar. Molnár S (1987) On the convergence of the kriging method. Ann Univ Sci Budapest Sect Comp 8:45-50Google Scholar.
Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS) is an academic conference in the field of computer science. It is held each year, alternately in Germany and France, since 1984. STACS proceedings from 1984 to 2007 have been published by Springer Science+Business Media in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series
held in Salgótarján, Hungary, May 24-26, 1982. Includes bibliographies.
held in Salgótarján, Hungary, May 24-26, 1982. Published 1982 by Dept. of Mathematics, Karl Marx University of Economics in Budapest. Computer science, Congresses. Organized by the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science of Karl Marx University of Economics, Budapest, and the Mathematical Section of Hungarian Economical Society"-P.
Theoretical computer science, or TCS, is a subset of general computer .
Theoretical computer science, or TCS, is a subset of general computer science and mathematics that focuses on more mathematical topics of computing and includes the theory of computation. It is difficult to circumscribe the theoretical areas precisely. The ACM's Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) provides the following description:. Computer Science Animated.
Held in Salgótarján, May 21-23, 1984, K. Marx Univ
Peák . Az automaták vizsgálata félcsoportelméleti eszközökkel, doktori értekezés, Marx K. Közgazdaságtudományi Egyetem, Matematikai és Számítástudományi Intézet, Budapest, Ideals in automata, Conference on System Theoretical Aspects in Computer Science, Held In Salgótarján, May .
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 24th International Conference on the Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, FSTTCS 2004, held in Chennai, India, in December 2004. The papers address a broad variety of current issues in software science, programming theory, systems design and analysis, formal methods, mathematical logic, mathematical foundations, discrete mathematics, combinatorial mathematics, complexity theory, automata theory, and theoretical computer science in general.
Дата издания: 2005 Серия: Lecture notes in computer science, theoretical computer science and general issues .
Дата издания: 2005 Серия: Lecture notes in computer science, theoretical computer science and general issues Размер: 156 x 234 x 37 Читательская аудитория: Professional & vocational Подзаголовок: 22nd annual symposium on theoretical aspects of computer science, stuttgart, germany, february 24-26, 2004, proceedings Рейтинг: Поставляется из: Германии Описание: Constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 22nd Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, held in Germany, in February 2005
When artificial intelligence systems try to behave like humans and make mistakes, they show their limits – but also their startling advances.
A list of conferences in computer science. When artificial intelligence systems try to behave like humans and make mistakes, they show their limits – but also their startling advances.
- Spatial Information Theory A Theoretical Basis for GIS: International Conference COSIT '97, Laurel Highlands, Pennsylvania, USA, October 15-18, 1997. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Computer Aided Verification: 6th International Conference, CAV '94, Stanford, California, USA, June 21-23, 1994. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Control and Automation, and Energy System Engineering: International Conferences, CA and CES3 2011, Held as Part of the Future Generation Information ... in Computer and Information Science) ebook
- Logic Programming and Automated Reasoning: 5th International Conference, Lpar '94 Kiev, Ukraine, July 16-22, 1994 : Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Compiler Construction: 7th International Conference, CC'98, Held as part of the European Joint Conferences on the Theory and Practice of Software, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Online Communities and Social Computing: Second International Conference, OCSC 2007, Held as Part of HCI International 2007, Beijing, China, July ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Computer Science and its Applications: CSA 2012 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) ebook
- Internationalization, Design and Global Development: Third International Conference, IDGD 2009, Held as Part of HCI International 2009, San Diego, CA, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- STACS 84: Symposium of Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Paris, April 11-13, 1984 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) (English and French Edition) ebook
- Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries: 11th European Conference, ECDL 2007, Budapest, Hungary, September 16-21, 2007, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook