ePub Stokes Field Guide to Birds: Eastern Region (Stokes Field Guides) download
by Donald Stokes,Lillian Stokes
you can't go wrong with this guide.
by Lillian Stokes and Donald Stokes. Impressed with the expository and striking photography. My kids ages: 9, 6, and 3 all pick-up the book and recognize brids from the quality photos in this book. It is clear in checking other materials that the Stokes Field Guides are above other bird books. Pretty Stoke'd about this Bird Book. Published by Thriftbooks. com User, 17 years ago. There's not a bird that can get by me with this book in hand.
Their newest book, The Stokes Field Guide to the Birds of North America, is the most comprehensive photographic field guide to birds ever published.
You can never go wrong with books by Donald and Lillian Stokes.
Jun 05, 2016 Annette rated it it was amazing. We bought this bird book and its companion for the Western Region because we were living in a motor home and traveling all over North America. While I love the Golden Book guide to birds of North America, this one has photographs rather than drawings, and sometimes I need to see a photo of a bird to identify it. The Lewis's Woodpecker is one example of that situation. You can never go wrong with books by Donald and Lillian Stokes. I use this book when I go hiking and find a new unidentified bird, Great reference book !!
Donald Stokes, Lillian Stokes.
Donald Stokes, Lillian Stokes. This easy-to-use guide features 545 North American bird species and more than 2,000 stunning color photographs. And yet it's portable enough to fit in your pocket! The photographs cover all significant plumages, including male, female, summer, winter, immature, morphs, important subspecies, and birds in flight. Amazing small book, 126 pages, eastern range region of US on birds. Book shows photo on bird, male photo and female photos, some photos have summer & fall plumage of bird. voice, habitat, nesting & attracting information.
Narrated by: Kevin Colver, Donald Stokes, Lillian Stokes. Length: 4 hrs and 54 mins. Their newest book, The Stokes Field Guide to the Birds of North America, is the most comprehensive photographic field guide to birds ever published.
The 9 CDs in this audio book contain the songs of 648 different bird species, not 923. Incredibly, the product description added the 372 species in the Eastern Field Guide (3 CDs) to the 551 species of the Western Field Guide (4 CDs) to obtain an "incredible 923 species from all of North America," ignoring the fact that North America doesn't have that many bird species: about 914 (birdwatching. com) or 925 (birding. com) species have been seen in.
Birdwatching Guide Books. Whether you are a novice or experienced birder, this new Stokes guide will take your birding to the next level.
Birdwatching Guide Books. The New Stokes Field Guide to Birds: Eastern Region - eBook. special help for identifying birds in flight through important clues of behavior, plumage, and shape. detailed descriptions of songs and calls. important behavioral information and key habitat preferences.
- National Geographic Field Guide to the Birds of North America: ebook
- Mac's Field Guides: Northeast Coastal Water Birds (Mac's Guides (Paperback)) ebook
- Birds of North America: A Guide To Field Identification (Golden Field Guide from St. Martin's Press) ebook
- National Geographic Field Guide to Birds: The Carolinas ebook
- Smithsonian Kids' Field Guides: Birds of North America West ebook
- Birds of North America: A Guide to Field Identification (Golden Field Guide) ebook
- The Bird Lover's Backyard Handbook: Attracting, Nesting, Feeding ebook
- Backyard Bird Secrets for Every Season: Attract a Variety of Nesting, Feeding, and Singing Birds Year-Round ebook
- A Guide to the Birds of Southeast Asia ebook
- Photographic Guide To Birds of Peru (A Photographic Guide to) ebook