ePub Wetland Ecology: Principles and Conservation download
by Paul A. Keddy
Paul Keddy's Wetland Ecology is quite simply one of the best books about wetlands that exist today. It should be required reading for wetland managers. Jeanne Christie, The Compleat Wetlander
Paul Keddy's Wetland Ecology is quite simply one of the best books about wetlands that exist today. Jeanne Christie, The Compleat Wetlander. Keddy makes use of his own keen insights and his extensive knowledge of the literature to provide a broad view of ecological interactions in wetlands, replete with selected examples to give details. He ties together the pieces, poses the important questions, and explores the answers.
Paul A. Keddy, the first holder of the Schlieder Endowed Chair for Environmental Studies at Southeastern .
He has published more than 100 scholarly papers on plant ecology and wetlands, as well as serving organizations such as NSF, NSERC, World Wildlife Fund and The Nature Conservancy.
These themes include basic characteristics of wetlands, key environmental factors that produce wetland community types and some unifying problems such as assembly rules, restoration and conservation.
Nat. Areas J. 2002, 22, 166–167.
54 . General relationships between wetlands and water. 270 1. Shorelines provide a model system for the study of. wetlands.
Principles and Conservation. Abraham, K. F. and Keddy, C. J. (2005). The Hudson Bay Lowland. In The World's Largest Wetlands: Ecology and Conservation, eds. Fraser, L. H. and Keddy, P. pp. 118–48. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Wetland Ecology book. Keddy (born May 29, 1953 in London, Ontario) is a Canadian ecologist. He has studied plant population ecology and community ecology in wetlands and many other habitats in eastern Canada and Louisiana, United States. He began his formal training in biology in 1969 at York University in Toronto and finished his PhD at Dalhousie University with Evelyn C. Pielou.
Mobile version (beta).
- Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Extensions (with Economic Applications, InfoTrac Printed Access Card) ebook
- Principles of Pharmacology for Athletic Trainers ebook
- Corporate Taxation: Examples And Explanations (Examples Explanations) ebook
- Ecology: Principles and Applications ebook
- Canada Close Up: Canada's Wetland Animals ebook
- Hydrology and Wetland Conservation ebook
- Guide to Wetlands ebook
- Chemistry in Context ebook
- The Conceptual Approach to Genealogy ebook
- Principles of Pollination Ecology (Pergamon international library of science, technology, engineering, and social studies) ebook