ePub Gauge Theory of Elementary Particle Physics (Oxford science publications) download
by Ling-Fong Li,Ta-Pei Cheng
Ta-Pei Cheng (Author), Ling-Fong Li (Author).
Ta-Pei Cheng (Author), Ling-Fong Li (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0198519614. Series: Oxford Science Publications.
Problems and solutions. The marriage of this novel gauge theory with quantum field theory culminated in the standard model of particle physics. This is the unified description of all three non-gravitational forces in the universe, a momentous milestone in human knowledge generation. Inspired by this success, physicists hoped for a theory of everything, uniting the standard model with general relativity, the theory of gravity.
Ta-Pei Cheng, Ling-Fong Li. This is a practical introduction to the principal ideas in gauge theory and their applications to elementary particle physics, explaining technique and methodology with simple exposition backed up by many illustrative examples.
Contributor(s): Li, Ling-Fong. Material type: BookSeries: Oxford science publications. Publisher: Oxford : New York : Clarendon Press ; Oxford University Press, Description: xi, 536 p. : ill. ; 25 c. SBN: 0198519613; 9780198519614. Subject(s): Gauge fields (Physics) Particles (Nuclear physics) May2011DDC classification: 53. 2101 Online resources: Publisher description Table of contents only. Tags from this library: No tags from this library for this title.
Ling-fong Li. Ta-pei Cheng. Ling-fong Li.
Magnetic Field Gauge Theory Scalar Field Symmetry Breaking Hall Effect. T. P. Cheng and L. F. Li,Gauge Theory of Elementary-Particle Physics (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1984). These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. 2. N. Straumann,Quantenfeldtheorie und Kosmologie (DPG Schule, Bad Honnef, 1990).
We’re dedicated to reader privacy so we never track you. We never accept ads.
Gauge theory of. elementary particle physics. Ta-Pei Cheng and Ling-Fong Li, 2000. Problems and solutions. TA-PEI CHENG University of Missouri - St. Louis and. LING-FONG LI Carnegie Mellon University. The moral rights of the authors have been asserted. Database right Oxford University Press (maker). First published 2000. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of Oxford University Press, or as expressly permitted by law, or under terms agreed with the appropriate reprographics rights organization.
Ta-Pei Cheng and Ling-Fong Li. Description. Students of particle physics often find it difficult to locate resources to learn calculational techniques. To a certain extent, this is the case even in some of the established textbooks. In this book of worked problems enough details are provided so that the beginner will understand the solution in each particular case
Автор: Cheng, Ta-pei Li, Ling-fong Название: Gauge theory of. .
- Gravitation and Noncommutativity of Spacetime: Noncommutative Gravitation as a Gauge Theory of the Twisted Poincaré Symmetry ebook
- A Triadic Theory of Elementary Particle Interactions and Quantum Computation ebook
- Quantum Theory of Many-Particle Systems (Pure Applied Physics) ebook
- Quantum Electrodynamics: Gribov Lectures on Theoretical Physics (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology) ebook
- Advanced Quantum Theory and Its Applications Through Feynman Diagrams (Texts Monographs in Physics) ebook
- Electroweak Interactions: An Introduction to the Physics of Quarks and Leptons ebook
- Gauging What's Real: The Conceptual Foundations of Contemporary Gauge Theories ebook
- Theory of Elementary Particles ebook
- The Quantum Theory of Fields: Volume 3, Supersymmetry ebook
- Symmetries and Conservation Laws in Part: An Introduction to Group Theory for Particle Physicists ebook