ePub Coherent Nonlinear Optics: Recent Advances (Topics in Current Physics) download
by M.S. Feld,V.S. Letokhov,F. Biraben,B. Cagnac,C.D. Cantrell,V.P. Chebotayev,G. Grynberg,W. Kaiser,A.L. Laubereau,M.D. Levenson,J.C. MacGillivray,A.A. Makarov,J.J. Song
Coherent Nonlinear Optics. Coherent Excitation of Multilevel Systems by Laser Light Coherent Picosecond Interactions. A. Laubereau, W. Kaiser.
Coherent Nonlinear Optics. Vladilen S. Letokhov. Coherent Excitation of Multilevel Systems by Laser Light. C. D. Cantrell, V. S. Letokhov, A. Makarov. Coherent Picosecond Interactions. Coherent Raman Spectroscopy. M. Levenson, J. J. Song. Topics in Current Physics.
Part of the Topics in Current Physics book series (TCPHY, volume 21. eds) Coherent Nonlinear Optics.
Part of the Topics in Current Physics book series (TCPHY, volume 21). Abstract. Topics in Current Physics, vol 21.
Coherent Nonlinear Optics book. Bernard Cagnac (Contributor). Wolfgang Kaiser (Contributor). Levenson (Contributor). G. Grynberg (Contributor). F. Biraben (Contributor). Cantrell (Contributor). Chebotayev (Contributor), . Laubereau (Contributor), . MacGillivray (Contributor), . Makarov (Contributor), . Song (Contributor. ess.
Coherent Nonlinear Optics : Recent Advances. 1. Coherent Nonlinear Optics.
Feld; F. Biraben; B. Cagnac; . It considers the different dynamical problems frequently encountered in different areas of physics from the same perspective, based mainly on the fundamental ideas of group theory and on the idea of ensemble average. This book discusses the principles of nonlinear laser spectroscopy
Coherent Nonlinear Optics. Letokhov6 décembre 2012. This book discusses the principles of nonlinear laser spectroscopy. This text then explains the exciting possibilities started by saturated absorption and related techniques, including improved spectroscopic precision, studies of collisional dynamics, and better measurements of fundamental constants and of basic units.
M. Roberts, P. Taylor, S. V. Gateva-Kostova, R. B. Clarke, W. R. Rowley, and P. Gill, Phys.
Grynberg, B. Cagnac, and F. Biraben, in Coherent Nonlinear Optics, M. Feld and V. Letokhov, eds. (Springer-Verlag, 1980), pp. 111–164. Girard, G. O. Sitz, R. N. Zare, N. Billy, and J. Vigue, J. Chem. Rev. A 60, 2867 (1999).
Recent developments in offshore hydrodynamics: workshop report. Forces on a circular cylinder advancing steadily beneath the free-surface. Evolution of weakly nonlinear water waves in the presence of viscosity and surfactant. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 229, Issue. Ocean Engineering, Vol. 17, Issue. 1-2, p. 81. CrossRef. Mciveri, M. and Mciver, P. 1990. 219, Issue.
- Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, Volume 157: Optics of Charged Particle Analyzers ebook
- Electro-Optics and Nonlinear Optic Materials (Ceramic Transactions) ebook
- Optics and Nonlinear Optics of Liquid Cr (Series in Nonlinear Optics) ebook
- Luminescence and Nonlinear Optics (The Lebedev Physics Institute Series) ebook
- New Trends in Quantum Coherence and Nonlinear Optics (Horizons in World Physics) ebook
- Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics, Vol. 82 (Advances in Imaging Electron Physics) ebook
- Handbook of Nonlinear Optics (Optical Science and Engineering) ebook
- Nonlinear Optics of Random Media: Fractal Composites and Metal-Dielectric Films (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) ebook
- Topics in Nonlinear Dynamics: Applications to Physics, Biology and Economic Systems ebook
- Nonlinear Optics of Free Atoms and Molecules (Topics in Current Physics) ebook