ePub Yang-Baxter Equation In Integrable Systems (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics) download
by Michio Jimbo
Series: Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics. Other readers will always be interested in your opinion of the books you've read. Whether you've loved the book or not, if you give your honest and detailed thoughts then people will find new books that are right for them.
Series: Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics.
Электронная книга "Yang-baxter Equation In Integrable Systems", Jimbo Michio. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Yang-baxter Equation In Integrable Systems" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
Jimbo, M. (e. : Yang–Baxter Equation in Integrable Systems. Petersburg Department, Steklov Mathematical InstituteRussian Academy of SciencesSt. aboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINRDubnaRussia. Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics, vol. 10. World Scientific, Singapore (1990)Google Scholar.
In physics, the Yang–Baxter equation (or star–triangle relation) is a consistency equation which was first introduced in the field of statistical mechanics. It depends on the idea that in some scattering situations, particles may preserve their momentum while changing their quantum internal states. It states that a matrix. acting on two out of three objects, satisfies.
Yang-Baxter Equation in Integrable Systems (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics, Vol 10.
Yang-Baxter Equation in Integrable Systems (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics, Vol 10). ISBN. 9810201206 (ISBN13: 9789810201203). Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
10: Yang-Baxter Equations in Integrable Systems. Randy A. Baadhio Theoretical Physics Group, Physics Division Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratoryand Department of Physics University of California, Berkeley. New Developments in the Theory of Knots. Soliton Equations and Hamiltonian Systems. Vol. 13: The Variational Principles of Dynamics. Form Factors in Completely Integrable Models of Quantum Field Theory by FA Smimov. 15: Aspects and Applications. Singapore, NewJersey,London, HongKong.
Local Hamiltonians for integrable quantum models on a lattice, Theoret. 57 (1983), 1059-1073.
C. In. Teaneck, NJ, 1989. Local Hamiltonians for integrable quantum models on a lattice, Theoret.
The article by Michio Jimbo is an introduction to the Yang-Baxter equation with emphasis on the role of quantum groups. The solutions of the Yang-Baxter equation are discussed in the light of the work of A. Belavin and . Drinfeld in the context of simple Lie algebras. The author shows in this case that the solutions are either elliptic, trigonometric, or rational functions. This is followed by a discussion of how to "quantize" this situation, which leads to the theory of quantum groups, a field that has grown considerably since this article was written.
M. Hazewinkel, "Introductory recommendations for the study of Hopf algebras in mathematics and physics" CWI Quarterly, 4 (1991) pp. 3–26.
Jimbo (e. , Yang–Baxter equation in integrable systems, World Sci. (1990). Zamolodchikov, "Factorized -matrices in two dimensions as the exact solutions of certain relativistic quantum field theory models" Ann. Physics, 120 (1979) pp. 253–291 ((Reprinted in, 82–120. Baxter, "Solvable eight-vertex model on an arbitrary planar lattice" Phil. M. i, "What is a classical -matrix" Funct.
- Quantum Inversion Theory and Applications: Proceedings of the 109th W.E.Heraeus Seminar Held at Bad Honnef, Germany, May 17-19, 1993 (Lecture Notes in Physics) ebook
- Applications of Self-Adjoint Extensions in Quantum Physics: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINR, Dubna, ... 29–October 1, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Physics) ebook
- Exactly Solved Models in Statistical Mechanics (Dover Books on Physics) ebook
- Electromagnetic Wave Interactions (Stability, Vibration and Control of Systems, Series B) ebook
- Algebras of Functions on Quantum Groups: Part I (Mathematical Surveys Monographs) (Pt. 1) ebook
- Functional Integrals in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics (Mathematical Physics and Applied Mathematics) ebook
- Physics, Geometry and Topology (NATO Science Series B: Physics) ebook
- Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics: Ensemble Method (Fundamental Theories of Physics) ebook
- Quantum Many-Body Systems in One Dimension (Series on Advances in Statistical Mechanics) ebook
- Statistical Structure of Quantum Theory (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs) ebook