ePub Principles of Convective Heat Transfer (Mechanical Engineering Series) download
by Massoud Kaviany
Mechanical Engineering Series. Principles of Convective Heat Transfer
Mechanical Engineering Series. Principles of Convective Heat Transfer. Authors: Kaviany, Massoud. After a carefully written and inviting introduction (including historical remarks), the book is divided into three parts and contains a total of 8 chapters.
This book provides descriptions of single- and two-phase flows and of heat transfer in porous media. The author presents the fundamentals of fluid mechanics, conduction, convection (including dispersion), and radiation, starting from first principles and then applying volume-averaging techniques.
Convective heat transfer is the result of fluid flowing between objects of different . M. Kaviany, Principles of Heat Transfer in Porous Media, 2nd ed.
Convective heat transfer is the result of fluid flowing between objects of different temperatures. Thus it may be the objective of a process (as in refrigeration) or it may be an incidental aspect of other processes. . Kuznetsov, Underconstrained Structural Systems P. Ladeveze, Nonlinear Computational Structural Mechanics: New Approaches and Non-Incremental Methods of Calculation A. Lawrence, Modern Inertial Technology: Navigation, Guidance, and Control, 2nd ed.
Massoud Kaviany is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Physics at the University of Michigan. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the winner of ASME's Heat Transfer Memorial Award (2006) and the prestigious James Harry Potter Gold Medal (2010).
FREE shipping on qualifying offers. Convective heat tranfer is the result of fluid flowing between objects of different temperatures.
Автор: Massoud Kaviany Название: Principles of Convective Heat Transfer Издательство: Springer .
2011 Серия: Mechanical Engineering Series Язык: ENG Размер: 2. 9 x 1. 0 x . 3 cm Основная тема: Physics Рейтинг: Поставляется из: Германии Описание: Convective heat transfer is the result of fluid flowing between objects of different temperatures.
Massoud Kaviany, American mechanical engineer educator. Grantee National Science Foundation, since 1982, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, since 1987. Fellow American Society of Mechanical Engineers; member American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Association of Combustion Synthesis, American Physical Society, American Society Chemical Engineers. src "/web/img/loading. gif" data-src "/web/show-photo. jpg?id 1149880&cache false" alt "Other photo of Massoud Kaviany" class "gallery img" height "167". Other photo of Massoud Kaviany.
This concise and unified text reviews recent contributions to the principles of convective heat transfer for single and multi-phase systems. This valuable new edition has been updated throughout and contains new examples and problems.
- Finite Analytic Method in Flows and Heat Transfer ebook
- Heat Transfer Fluids and Systems for Process and Energy Applications (Mechanical Engineering) ebook
- Engineering Heat Transfer ebook
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE ASME HEAT TRANSFER DIVISION: VOL 2 (I00597) ebook
- Modern Developments in Numerical Simulation of Flow and Heat Transfer: Presented at the 28th National Heat Transfer Conference and Exhibition, San ... of the Asme Heat Transfer Division ebook
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Fires and Combustion Systems 1991: Presented at the Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ... of the Asme Heat Transfer Division ebook
- Heat Transfer - Houston 1996 (PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL HEAT TRANSFER CONFERENCE) ebook
- Principles of Heat Transfer ebook
- Numerical Heat Transfer: Presented at Aiaa/Asme Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference, June 18-20, 1990, Seattle, Washington (Proceedings of the Asme Heat Transfer Division) ebook
- Heat Transfer 1986 Proceedings Of The Eighth International H: Proceedings of the Eighth International Heat Transfer Conference: Abstracts ebook