ePub Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems download
by M. A. Savchenko
This is a monograph on the fluctuational theory of superconductivity. Softcover 86,99 €. price for Russian Federation (gross).
This is a monograph on the fluctuational theory of superconductivity. The theory was originally developed by M. A. Savchenko in 1964 in response to the work of B. T. Matthias, the discoverer of superconductive compounds.
Author Savchenko, M. Savchenko, Maxim A, Stefanovich, Alexei V, Savchenko, Maxim . Stefanovich, A. Savchenko, M A, Wadhwa, Natalie, Wadhwa, Ram . Wadhwa, Ram S, Stefanovich, Alexei V. ISBN 354050561X. ISBN13: 9783540505617.
The fluctuational theory of superconductivity predicted the existence of high-temperature superconductivity in compounds of rare-earth metals, in ceramic systems, and polymers before its experimental discovery by Bednorz and Muller. The theory is based on the enhancement of conductivity by fluctuations in the electron spin that arise due to the exchange nature of electron-phonon interactions. Methods of increasing the critical temperature of high-temperature superconductors are proposed.
The book develops a theory of superconductivity that includes the periodic table. This book shows how to modify superconductivity and vortex matter through nanostructuring and the use of nanoscale magnetic templates. The new, coherent, understandable theory of superconductivity is directly based on thermodynamics, scattering theory, and molecular quantum mechanics.
April 16, 2010 History. Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems from your list?
Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems pdf. 78 views. 3. This is a monograph on the fluctuational theory of superconductivity.
Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems pdf. Further development of the theory led to the prediction of the existence of high-temperature superconductors among magnetic and nonmagnetic compounds of rare-earth metals, ceramics, and polymers.
Fluctuational superconductivity of magnetic systems. A system of polyacetylene chains is considered in which the chains are in a solution, whose atoms and ions have nonzero spin. The fluctuational theory of superconductivity predicted the existence of high-temperature superconductivity in compounds of rare-earth metals, in ceramic systems, and polymers before its experimental discovery by Bednorz and Muller. It is shown that a superconducting phase may appear in the temperature range Tc2 ⩽ T ⩽ Tc1.
Maksim A. Savchenko, Aleksei V. Stefanovich.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Maxim A Savchenko books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
- Superconductivity Of Metals And Alloys (Advanced Books Classics) ebook
- Applied Superconductivity 1997: Proceedings of Eucas 1997, the Third European Conference on Applied Superconductivity, Held in the Netherlands, 30 ... 1997 (Institute of Physics Conference Series) ebook
- Things That Go [With Magnetic Pages and Magnetic Play Pieces] (Magnetic Play and Learn) ebook
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Biochemistry: Applications to Enzyme Systems ebook
- Superconductivity: The Next Revolution? ebook
- New Trends in Superconductivity (Nato Science Series II:) ebook
- Selected Papers of J Robert Schrieffer in Celebration of His 70th Birthday (World Scientific Series in 20th Century Physics) ebook
- Solenoid Magnet Design: The Magnetic and Mechanical Aspects of Resistive and Superconducting Systems ebook
- Fluctuational Effects in the Dynamics of Liquid Crystals (Partially Ordered Systems) ebook
- Superconductivity in Complex Systems (Structure and Bonding) ebook