ePub Geometric Wave Equations (Courant Lecture Notes) download
by Jalal Shatah and Michael Struwe
Geometric Wave Equations. Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics. 2 Geometric Wave Equations.
Geometric Wave Equations.
2. Jalal Shatah and Michael Struwe: Geometric wave equations, Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics 2. 1998. 3. Walter A. Strauss: Nonlinear wave equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, 73. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1989. ca/∼ttsai/math557/ Evaluation: Biweekly assignments. Instructor: Tai-Peng Tsai, Math 109, phone 604-822-2591,.
Shatah, Jalal; Struwe, Michael Geometric wave equations, New York University Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, Courant Lecture Notes in. .Struwe, Michael Globally regular solutions to the.
Shatah, Jalal; Struwe, Michael Geometric wave equations, New York University Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York, Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Tome 2 (1998) MR 1674843 Zbl 0993. Strichartz, Robert S. Restrictions of Fourier transforms to quadratic surfaces and decay of solutions of wave equations, Duke Math. Tome 44 (1977) no. 3, pp. 705-714 MR 512086 Zbl 0372. u 5. Klein-Gordon equation, Ann.
Michael Struwe Geometric wave equations. Christopher Sogge Lectures on nonlinear wave equations. Monographs in Analysis, II. 1995.
Jalal M Ihsan Shatah, Michael Struwe. This volume contains notes of the lectures given at the Courant Institute and a DMV-Seminar at Oberwolfach. The focus is on the recent work of the authors on semilinear wave equations with critical Sobolev exponents and on wave maps in two space dimensions. Background material and references have been added to make the notes self-contained. The book is suitable for use in a graduate-level course on the topic.
Geometric Wave Equations book. Jalal Shatah, Michael Struwe.
Shatah, . Struwe, . Geometric wave equations. Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 2, New York: New York University, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 1998, viii+153 p. oogle Scholar. 16. Shatah, . The Cauchy problem for wave maps. Nonlinear functional analysis. Notes on Mathematics and Its Applications. New York-London-Paris: Gordon and Breach, 1969Google Scholar. 18. Zeng, . Wave equations with strong H 1 penalties. Preprint, 2002Google Scholar. 19. Takens, . Motion under the influence of a strong constraining force. In: Global theory of dynamical systems.
This volume offers an expanded version of lectures given at the Courant Institute on the theory of Sobolev spaces on Riemannian manifolds. Several surprising phenomena appear when studying Sobolev spaces on manifolds," according to the author
This volume offers an expanded version of lectures given at the Courant Institute on the theory of Sobolev spaces on Riemannian manifolds. Several surprising phenomena appear when studying Sobolev spaces on manifolds," according to the author. Questions that are elementary for Euclidean space become challenging and give rise to sophisticated mathematics, where the geometry of the manifold plays a central role. The volume is organized into nine chapters. Chapter 1 offers a brief introduction to differential and Riemannian geometry. Chapter 2 deals with the general theory.
Jalal Shatah, Michael Struwe, Geometric Wave Equations Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Thomas H. Wol, Lectures on Harmonic Analysis. University Lecture Series Vol. 29, American Mathematical. Mathematical Society, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Providence, 2000. Christopher D. Sogge, Lectures on Nonlinear Wave Equations. 2nd e. International Press, Boston, 2008 Walter A. Strauss, Nonlinear Wave Equations. Regional Conference Series in Mathamatics 73, American Math-. ematical Society, Providence, 1989. Society, Providence, 2003. These lecture notes grew out of a two-semester course on wave equations on Lorentz manifolds which I gave in Freiburg at the physics department in the winter term 2008/2009 and the following summer term 2009.
- Concentration Compactness for Critical Wave Maps (EMS Monographs in Mathematics) ebook
- Interface Effects in Elastic Wave Scattering (Lecture Notes in Physics Monographs) ebook
- Topological Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations: Lectures Given at the 1st Session of the Centro Internazional Matematico Estivo (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) ebook
- Wave Propagation in Viscoelastic and Poroelastic Continua: A Boundary Element Approach (Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics) ebook
- On the Functional Equations Satisfied by Eisenstein Series (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) ebook
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations (Berkeley Mathematics Lecture Notes Vol 11) ebook
- Total Colourings of Graphs (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) ebook
- Equations Differentielles a Points Singuliers Reguliers (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (French Edition) ebook
- Trends in Theory and Practice of Nonlinear Differential Equations (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics) ebook
- Lecture Notes in Quantum Chemistry II: European Summer School in Quantum Chemistry (Lecture Notes in Chemistry) ebook