ePub Simple Views on Condensed Matter (Expanded Edition) (Series in Modern Condensed Matter Physics) download
by Pierre-Gilles de Gennes
Series: Series in Modern Condensed Matter Physics (Book 4).
Series: Series in Modern Condensed Matter Physics (Book 4). Paperback: 420 pages. Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc (March 1, 1992).
Simple Views On Condensed. has been added to your Cart. by Pierre Gilles de Gennes (Author).
Start by marking Simple Views On Condensed Matter (Series In Modern Condensed Matter Physics, Vol 8) as. .
Start by marking Simple Views On Condensed Matter (Series In Modern Condensed Matter Physics, Vol 8) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. This volume contains a selection of important papers by P-G de Gennes (1991 Nobel Prize Winner in Physics) which have had a long-lasting impact on our understanding of condensed matter (solid state physics, liquid crystals, polymers, interfaces, wetting and adhesion). A typical example is the original article on "reptation" of polymer chains.
Modern Condensed Matter Physics. By (author) Pierre Gilles De Gennes. The author has added some "afterthoughts" to the main papers (explaining their successes or weaknesses), and some current views on each special problem.
Электронная книга "Simple Views On Condensed Matter", De Gennes Pierre-gilles. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Simple Views On Condensed Matter" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
Although the phrase 'simple views' is justified by the clarity of de Gennes' exposition, the problems .
Although the phrase 'simple views' is justified by the clarity of de Gennes' exposition, the problems had been unresolved for decades and it is a tribute to de Gennes' intuitive skill that he has been able to solve so many problems which are not only deep basic science, but also central in modern technology. This volume of collected works of Pierre-Gilles de Gennes will be a valuable and stimulating source for many years to come for younger readers and for beginners in the subfields of condensed matter covered in this volume, as well as a useful and compact reference book for all workers in the field.
Get a full overview of Modern Problems in Condensed Matter Sciences Book Series. Most recent Volume: Spectroscopy of Nonequilibrium Electrons and Phonons. This being so, it is clear that the most important results and directions for future developments can only be covered by an international group of authors working in co-operation.
Pierre-Gilles de Gennes. This volume is a selection of invaluable papers by P-G de Gennes - 1991 Nobel Prize winner in Physics - which have had a long-lasting impact on our understanding of condensed matter. Important ideas on polymers, liquid crystals and interfaces are described. The author has added some afterthoughts to the main papers (explaining their successes or weaknesses), and some current views on each special problem. The text is simple and easy to read.
Modern Condensed Matter Physics brings together the most important advances in the field of recent decades
Modern Condensed Matter Physics brings together the most important advances in the field of recent decades.
- Condensed Matter Theories: Volume 7 (Condensed Matter Theory) ebook
- Computer Simulation Studies in Condensed-Matter Physics VII: Proceedings of the Seventh Workshop Athens, GA, USA, 28 February – 4 March 1994 (Springer Proceedings in Physics) ebook
- Transport in Phonon Systems (Modern Problems in Condensed Matter Sciences) ebook
- Introduction to Soft Matter: Polymers, Colloids, Amphiphiles and Liquid Crystals ebook
- Soft and Fragile Matter: Nonequilibrium Dynamics, Metastability and Flow (PBK) (Scottish Graduate Series) ebook
- Basic Concepts for Simple and Complex Liquids ebook
- Selected Papers of J Robert Schrieffer in Celebration of His 70th Birthday (World Scientific Series in 20th Century Physics) ebook
- Excitonic Processes in Condensed Matter: International Conference : Papers ebook
- Fluctuational Effects in the Dynamics of Liquid Crystals (Partially Ordered Systems) ebook
- Solitons and Condensed Matter Physics: Proceedings of the Symposium on Nonlinear (Soliton) Structure and Dynamics in Condensed Matter, Oxford, ... (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) ebook