ePub Family Planning and Population: A Compendium of International Statistics download
by John A. Ross,W. Parker Mauldin,Vincent C. Miller
Author: Mauldin, . arker. Author: Miller, Vincent C. Pubdate: 1993.
Author: Mauldin, . Data usage warning: You will receive one text message for each title you selected. Standard text messaging rates apply. Text it to me. Text it to me, and go to next item.
Family Planning And Population book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Family Planning And Population book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Family Planning And Population: A Compendium Of International Statistics as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Family planning and population: a compendium of international statistics. Presents a series of statistics, in tabular form, on all large-scale family planning programs of the developing world, together with selected dmeographic and socioeconomic data. Time trends are given for some indicators, and data are arranged for comparative analysis across countries. The data on programs comes from a series of three questionnaires sent since 1987 to c100 LDCs; the last round was returned in early 93. -. mos.
Select Format: Paperback. ISBN13:9780878340804. Release Date:January 1993.
Ross, John, W. Parker Maudlin, and Vincent Miller New York, NY: The Population Council In. 1993. Parker Maudlin, and Vincent Miller. Family Planning and Population: a Compendium of International Statistics. New York, NY: The Population Council In. Beyond Pro-Life and Pro-Choice: Moral Diversity in the Abortion Debate. Boston, MA: Beacon Press, 1996. The Swiss Way of Welfare: Lessons for the Western World. New York, NY: Praeger Publishers, 1986.
1988) National Family Planning Programs: A Guide. eds) Berelson on Population.
Hence it should be considered simply as one observer’s view of the present state of things, for consideration and discussion, and as a touchstone for local circumstances. 1988) National Family Planning Programs: A Guide.
The book's influence on the theoretical debate over economic development and population growth cannot be. .
The book's influence on the theoretical debate over economic development and population growth cannot be underestimated. It is the first footnote in nearly all the subsequent academic literature. 38. Michaelson, Karen . Population Theory and the Political Economy of Population Processes, in And the Poor Get Children, Michaelson, Karen . ed.
John Bongaarts, W. Parker Mauldin, James F Phillips. W. Parker Mauldin, John A. S. Ross. Studies in family planning. The aim of the present study is t. More).
- International tax planning: Materials on the planning of international transactions ebook
- Human Reproduction - the complete set: Lectures in Physiology, Population, and Family Planning (v. 1-3) ebook
- The population bomb ebook
- Enchiridion on the Family: A Compendium of Church Teaching on Family and Life Issues from Vatican II to the Present ebook
- Women who use organized family planning services: United States, 1979 (Vital and health statistics) ebook
- Guidebook to Canadian population studies and statistics: A guide to finding and using information and data on the population of Canada ebook
- Williams: Statistics Urban Planning (English and French Edition) ebook
- Strategic Planning for The Family Business: Parallel Planning to Unify the Family and Business (A Family Business Publication) ebook
- Teaching population program management: Concepts, methods, and resources for planning, coordination, supervision, and information : report of Third ... for Population Programs, 26-29 March 1975 ebook
- Focus--international: Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Conference, Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers, ... Boston, Massachusetts, 25-28 March 1985 ebook