ePub Comparative Politics: An Institutional and Cross-National Approach download
by Gregory S. Mahler
Gregory S. Mahler is an American political scientist with a general interest in comparative politics, and more specific interests in legislatures and constitutionalism.
Gregory S. Mahler completed his undergraduate studies at Oberlin College and received his . degrees from Duke University. Mahler taught political science at the University of Vermont for 12 years, then moved to the University of Mississippi where he served as Chair of the Political Science Department
Principles of Comparative Politics.
Principles of Comparative Politics. This emphasis on political institutions, combined with the cross-national perspective of this volume, gives students both the tools and the perspective to undertake a meaningful cross-national introduction to the political world in which they must operate. I would like to again acknowledge the assistance and encouragement of the outstanding professionals at Prentice Hall who have been associated with this undertaking.
Comparative Politics book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Comparative Politics book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Comparative Politics: An Institutional and Cross-National Approach as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Comparative Politics : An Institutional and Cross-National Approach. For evel courses in Comparative Politics, World Politics, as well as Introduction to Politics with a comparative focus.
This title is out of print. A cross-national approach-The first half of the text has chapters that arecompletely cross national, discussing constitutions in Mexico, constitutions in Japan, constitutions in Britain, etc. Allows students to see the commonality of the institutions under examination (. constitutions, legislatures, executives, judiciaries, political parties, interest groups, et.
Alone among textbooks on comparative politics, Greg Mahler’s Principles of Comparative Politics combines a sweeping and up-to-date .
Alone among textbooks on comparative politics, Greg Mahler’s Principles of Comparative Politics combines a sweeping and up-to-date overview of the field with incisive and detailed studies of eight themes and eight countries. It’s an ideal introductory text, giving students both theoretical context and country-specific understanding. Ronald Rogowski, University of California-Los Angeles.
test 1 flashcards 2019-02-28.
Comparative Politics. Comparative Politics. An Institutional and Cross National Approach. Comparative government. There's no description for this book yet. by Gregory S. Mahler.
Comparative politics : an institutional and cross-national approach (5th e. Mahler, Gregory S. (c. 1987). New dimensions of Canadian federalism : Canada in a comparative perspective. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall. pp. xx, 431 . 24 cm. ISBN 0-13-098596-1. Rutherford, New Jersey: Fairlegh Dickinson University Press.
Find nearly any book by Gregory Mahler. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Comparative Politics: An Institutional and Cross-National Approach: ISBN 9780136155560 (978-0-13-615556-0) Softcover, Pearson, 2007.
- Oil Is Not a Curse: Ownership Structure and Institutions in Soviet Successor States (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics) ebook
- The Jews of the Soviet Union: The History of a National Minority (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies) ebook
- The Origins of the Cold War in Comparative Perspective: American, British, and Canadian Relations With the Soviet Union, 1941-48 ebook
- Consensus Politics from Attlee to Thatcher (Making Contemporary Britain) ebook
- The West and the Soviet Union: Politics and Policy ebook
- Revolution in Eastern Europe: Understanding the Collapse of Communism in Poland, Hungary, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and the Soviet Union (Our Changing World) ebook
- How Institutions Evolve: The Political Economy of Skills in Germany, Britain, the United States, and Japan (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics) ebook
- Gorbachev And The Soviet Future (Westview Special Studies on the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe) ebook
- Political Parties and the European Union ebook
- The Soviet Union and Eastern Europe: The End of an Era (Adelphi Papers) ebook