ePub WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence: 31st Report: Thirty-First Report (Technical Report Series) download
by World Health Organization
In the 50 years since its first meeting, in 1949, the WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence has played a central role in the international drug control system.
In the 50 years since its first meeting, in 1949, the WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence has played a central role in the international drug control system. Its main task is to carry out medical and scientific evaluations of the abuse liability of drugs falling within the terms of the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs and the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence: thirty-fifth report, 2012 WHO Technical Report Series 973.
31st report: Number 65. Essential medicines and health products
31st report: Number 65. Essential medicines and health products. LATEST NEWS: Main outcomes of the meeting of the WHO Expert Committee on Biological Standardization held from 21 to 25 October 2019. WHO Informal Consultation on Guidelines for assuring the quality, safety and efficacy of DNA vaccines, WHO, Geneva, Switzerland, 9 to 10 December 2019. WHO Workshop on implementation of International Standard and assay standardization for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) vaccines, NIBSC, Potters Bar, UK, 25-27 March 2020. You are here: Biologicals.
Who Technical Report Series 863. This report contains the collective . The World Health Organization welcomes requests for permission to reproduce or translate its publications, in part or in full. This report contains the collective views of an international group of experts and does not necessarily represent the decisions or the stated policy of the World Health Organization. World Health Organization Geneva 1996. These books are closely tied to the Organization's priority activities, encompassing disease prevention and control, the development of equitable health systems based on primary health care, and health promotion for individuals and communities.
The first part of the report contains a summary of the Committee's evaluations of seven substances (dronabinol, oripavine, buprenorphine, butorphanol, ketamine, khat, and zopiclone).
The thirty-sixth meeting of the WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD) took place in Geneva, Switzerland from 16 to 20 June 2014. Mr C. de Joncheere, Director, WHO Department of Essential Medicines and Health Products (EMP), opened the meeting. He welcomed all participants on behalf of the Director-General.
Thirty-fourth Report. The World Health Organization was established in 1948 as a specialized agency of the United Nations serving as the directing and coordinating authority for international health matters and public health. One of WHO’s constitutional functions is to provide objective and reliable information and advice in the eld of human health, a responsibility that it fulls in part through its extensive programme of publications.
Article in Technical Report Series 930 929 . Introduction: Illogical habits of prescribing irrational drug combinations .
Article in Technical Report Series 930 929:1-142 · January 2005 with 9 Reads. How we measure 'reads'. World Health Organization (WHO) has described traditional medicine as one of the surest means to achieve total health care coverage of the world's population. In pursuance of its goal of Takon, . Antai et al J. Microbiol.
31st Report (Technical Report) EAN 9789241207904. Contact us. We dont sell nor produce nor supply. The Use of Essential Drugs - Model List of Essential Drugs (Sixth List): Fourth Report of the Who Expert Committee (Technical Report) EAN 9789241207966.
Published December 1, 2001 by World Health Organization.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (UICC technical report series) ebook
- Writing and Defending Your Expert Report: The Step-by-Step Guide with Models ebook
- Misuse of drugs in Scotland: The second report of a sub-committee of the Consultative Committee of Medical Officers of Health ebook
- The Selection and Use of Essential Medicines: Report of the WHO Expert Committee 2007 (including the 15th Model List of Essential Medicines) (WHO Technical Report Series) ebook
- Report of the Committee on Financing the BBC (Cmnd.) ebook
- Rehabilitation: Committee Report ebook
- Problems of drug dependence, 1991: Proceeding of the 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting, the Committee on Problems of Drug Dependence, Inc (DHHS publication) ebook
- Select Committee On The Constitution 15th Report Of Session 2003-2004, Devolution Its Effect On The Practice Of Legislation At Westminster: Report ... House Of Lords Paper 192 Session 2003-2004 ebook
- The Uses of Epidemiology in the Study of the Elderly (Technical Report Series) ebook
- Getting the Balance Right: Implementing Standards of Conduct in Public Life Report Tenth Report of the Committee on Standards in Public Life: Cm. 6407 ebook