ePub British Policy Towards France, 1945-51 (Studies in Military and Strategic History) download
by Roger Woodhouse
The pursuit of this goal is traced against the background of the Cold War, the provision of American economic aid and the revival of German industry.
British Policy Towards France, 1945-51 (Studies in Military and Strategic History). 0333637372 (ISBN13: 9780333637371). This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Part of the Studies in Military and Strategic History book series (SMSH). The pursuit of this goal is traced against the background of the Cold War, the provision of American economic aid and the revival of German industry. It is demonstrated how the emergence of these factors led France to turn instead to European integration on the model of the Schuman Plan.
Автор: Roger Woodhouse Название: British Policy towards France, 1945–51 Издательство: Springer .
1995 Серия: Studies in Military and Strategic History Язык: ENG Размер: 2. 9 x 1. 7 x . 4 cm Основная тема: History Рейтинг
British Policy Towards France, 1945-51. Studies in Military and Strategic History. New York: St. Martin's Press.
British Policy Towards France, 1945-51. Anglo-American Policy Towards the Free French. St. Antony's Series/Macmillan Series) New York: St. British Policy Towards France, 1945-51.
in Books History Military History Strategy, Tactics & Military Science. see our delivery rates and policies. thinking of returning an item? (See our Returns Policy).
Поиск книг BookFi BookSee - Download books for free. History of Strategic and Ballistic Missle Defense, Volume I 1945-1955. Britain, France and the Entente Cordiale since 1904 (Studies in Military & Strategic History). Army Center of Military History. 6 Mb. History of Strategic and Ballistic Missle Defense, Volume II 1956-1972. 754 Kb. Napoleon's Conquest of Europe: The War of the Third Coalition (Studies in Military History and International Affairs). Frederick C. Schneid.
France refuses British mediation, December 24th 5. Combined action of Great Britain and France forces the surrender of Antwerp (December, 1832).
France refuses British mediation, December 24th 55. III. The French Invasion of Spain. President Monroe's Message, December 2nd, 1823. Meaning and immediate effect of "the Monroe Doctrine". The Dutch hold two forts on the Scheldt, and the Belgians retain Luxemburg and Limburg. The King of the Netherlands accepts the terms of Separation in March, 1838.
Years of Recovery: British Economic Policy, 1945-51. London: Methuen, 1985. Dockrill, Michael, and Brian McKercher (eds). Diplomacy and World Power: Studies in British Foreign Policy, 1890-1950. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996. Test of Greatness: Britain’s Struggle for the Atom Bomb. London: John Murray, 1994. Clark, Ian and Nicholas Wheeler. The Origins of Nuclear Strategy, 1945-1955. Post-War Years, 1945-54. London: McGibben and Kee, 1966. Eisenhower, Dwight D. Waging Peace: The White House Years 1956-61. London: Heinemann, 1965.
Military strategy is a set of ideas implemented by military organizations to pursue desired strategic goals
Military strategy is a set of ideas implemented by military organizations to pursue desired strategic goals. Derived from the Greek word strategos, the term strategy, when it appeared in use during the 18th century, was seen in its narrow sense as the "art of the general", or "'the art of arrangement" of troops. Military strategy deals with the planning and conduct of campaigns, the movement and disposition of forces, and the deception of the enemy.
- War and Empire in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean (Studies in Military and Strategic History) ebook
- The Military Balance in the Cold War: US Perceptions and Policy, 1976-85 (Cold War History) ebook
- Military Operations, France and Belgium, 1914, Volume I (Great War, 43) ebook
- The Revolution in Military Affairs (Foreign Policy, Security and Strategic Studies) ebook
- In Pursuit of Conceptual Excellence: The Evolution of British Military-Strategic Doctrine in the Post-Cold War Era, 1989-2002 (Studies in Contemporary History and Security Policy) ebook
- British Policy and Canada, 1774-1791: A Study in Eighteenth Century Trade Policy (Imperial Studies) ebook
- Soviet Strategic Arms Policy before SALT (Cambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies) ebook
- The Sepoy and the Raj: The Indian Army, 1860-1940 (Studies in Military and Strategic History) ebook
- The Strategic Air War Against Germany, 1939-1945: The Official Report of the British Bombing Survey Unit (Studies in Air Power) ebook
- The Normandy Campaign 1944: Sixty Years On (Military History and Policy) ebook