ePub Communist Parties of Italy, France and Spain: Postwar Change and Continuity - A Casebook (Casebook series on European politics society) download
by Peter Lange,Maurizio Vannicelli
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 1981. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside. Lange, Peter Michael; Vannicelli, Maurizio. Published by Allen & Unwin, London, England (1981).
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 1981. This book has soft covers. With usual stamps and markings, In good all round condition. Please note the Image in this listing is a stock photo and may not match the covers of the actual item,900grams, ISBN:0043290345. Seller Inventory 7437074. More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking The Communist Parties Of Italy, France And Spain: Postwar Change And Continuity: A Casebook as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
A Casebook, London, George Allen & Unwin, 1981, pp. 385, (£ . 5 p.
The Communist Parties of Italy, France, and Spain: Postwar Change and Continuity: A Casebook. Moderates and Conservatives in Western Europe: Political Parties, the European Community, and the Atlantic Alliance. Rutherford, NJ: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 1983. London: Allen & Unwin, 1981. Leonardi, Robert, and Douglas Wertman. Italian Christian Democracy: The Politics of Dominance. New York: Palgrave, 1989. Lindemann, Albert S. A History of European Socialism. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1983. Markovits, Andrei . and Philip S. Gorski. Pelling, Henry, and Alastair J. Reid. A Short History of the Labour Party. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1996.
Casebook series on European politics and society ; no. 1. Note. Communist parties - Europe - History. Bibliography: p. -368. Vannicelli, Maurizio.
Lange, P. The Communist Parties of Italy, France and Spain: Post-War Change . The Communist Parties of Italy, France and Spain: Post-War Change and Continuity–A Casebook. Lange, P. Italy in Transition. Lange, . et al. The End of Corporatism?. and George Tsebelis.
Lange, Peter, and Maurizio Vannicelli, ed. 1981. Incumbency in Government: Asset or Liability? In Western European Party Systems: Continuity and Change, ed. H. Daalder, and P. Mair. The Communist Parties of Italy, France and Spain: Postwar Change and Continuity. London: George Allen & Unwin. and Francois Platone. A Painful Moulting: The Mutation of the French Communist Party. In The crisis of Communism and Party Change: The Evolution of West European Commmunist and Post-Communist parties. ed. J. Botella, and L. Ramiro.
Availability as of the date/time indicated. Availability is subject to change. Communist Parties of Italy, France and Spain Peter Lange (Ed., Maurizio Vannicelli (Ed. HarperCollins, 1981 . catalog.
- The garden (The Merrill literary casebook series) ebook
- T.S. Eliot: Plays, Sweeney Agonistes, The rock, Murder in the cathedral, The family reunion, The cocktail party, The confidential clerk, The elder statesman : a casebook (Casebook series) ebook
- Shakespeare: Antony and Cleopatra;: A casebook (Casebook series) ebook
- Sales: A Systems Approach (Casebook Series) ebook
- Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Series) ebook
- Parties and the Party System in France: A Disconnected Democracy? (French Politics, Society and Culture) ebook
- Business Ethics: a European Casebook ebook
- Insurance Law and Regulation: Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series) ebook
- Contract law in modern society: Cases and materials (American casebook series) ebook
- Constitutional law: Cases and materials (University casebook series) ebook