ePub Encyclopedia of Peace Education download
by Monisha Bajaj
This is a well-balanced and an optimistic publication in its form an content contributed by most competent and prominent names in the field. One person found this helpful.
This is a well-balanced and an optimistic publication in its form an content contributed by most competent and prominent names in the field.
In: Monisha Bajaj (e. Encyclopedia of Peace Education. Charlotte: Information Age Publishing. ISBN 978-1-59311-898-3. Peace education programs centered on conflict resolution typically focus on the social-behavioural symptoms of conflict, training individuals to resolve inter-personal disputes through techniques of negotiation and (peer) mediation.
Encyclopedia of Peace Education book.
Электронная книга "Encyclopedia of Peace Education", Monisha Bajaj
Электронная книга "Encyclopedia of Peace Education", Monisha Bajaj. Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Encyclopedia of Peace Education" для чтения в офлайн-режиме.
Encyclopedia of peace education. Pedagogies of resistance’and critical peace education praxis. Journal of Peace Education 12 (2), 154–166, 2015. I have big things planned for my future’: the limits and possibilities of transformative agency in Zambian schools. Compare 39 (4), 551-568, 2009.
In Bajaj, M. (e., Encyclopedia of Peace Education.
Cite this publication. In Bajaj, M. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing. 2 During the 1990s, several important international documents on human rights education were elaborated. These were the World Plan of Action on Education for Human Rights and Democracy (Montreal, 1993), the Declaration and Integrated Framework of Action on Education for Peace, Human Rights and.
Includes bibliographical references and index. Personal Name: Bajaj, Monisha. Rubrics: Peace Study and teaching Encyclopedias. Download PDF book format. Download DOC book format.
Professor, International and Multicultural Education. Peace and Human Rights Education. Education for Immigrant and Refugee Youth. Winner of the 2012 Jackie Kirk Outstanding Book Prize of the Comparative & International Education Society)
Professor, International and Multicultural Education. edu (415) 422-4211 School of Education 219. Education. EdD, International Educational Development, Teachers College, Columbia University. Winner of the 2012 Jackie Kirk Outstanding Book Prize of the Comparative & International Education Society). Bajaj, M. (2008). The Encyclopedia of Peace Education. North Carolina: Information Age Publishing.
- No War, No Peace: The Rejuvenation of Stalled Peace Processes and Peace Accords (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies) ebook
- From The Eye OF THE STORM. Regional Conflicts and the Philosophy of Peace. ebook
- Education in War and Peace ebook
- Trends and Issues in Distance Education: International Perspectives, Second Edition (Hc) (Perspectives in Instructional Technology and Distance Educat) ebook
- Making Peace: A Reading/Writing/Thinking Text on Global Community ebook
- International Encyclopedia of Adult Education ebook
- Comprehensive Peace Education: Educating for Global Responsibility ebook
- Theory of International Physical Education and Sports Studies for the Achievement of Peace ebook
- History Education and Post-Conflict Reconciliation: Reconsidering Joint Textbook Projects (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution) ebook
- The Pacifist Impulse in Historical Perspective ebook