ePub The Case for Justice: Strengthening Decision Making and Policy in Public Administration (Jossey Bass Public Administration Series) download
by Thomas J. Pavlak,Gerald M. Pops
Pops, Gerald M. and Pavlak, Thomas J. Bibliographic Citation. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1991. Barnett, Jeffrey . Behnke, Stephen . Rosenthal, Susan . Koocher, Gerald P. (2007-02).
Pops, Gerald M. Related Items in Google Scholar.
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1991.
The Case for Justice book. Hardcover, 199 pages. Published August 23rd 1991 by Jossey-Bass. The Case for Justice: Strengthening Decision Making and Policy in Public Administration (Jossey Bass Public Administration Series). 1555423752 (ISBN13: 9781555423759).
This paper presents an ethical framework for decision-making in public administration based on the preeminent value of justice. In discussion of this framework, the paper deals with three major issues. The first of these is the character of the just administrative decision,, the second is the character of of the just public organization, and the third is the impact of a justice-based administrative ethic on the role of the responsible administrator.
Case for Justice : Strengthening Decision Making and Policy in Public Administration.
book by Gerald M. Pops. The Case for Justice : Strengthening Decision Making and Policy in Public Administration.
Transforming Public Policy shows how to influence and fundamentally redirect public policy . in Public Administration. in Education Administration (Books).
Transforming Public Policy shows how to influence and fundamentally redirect public policy through the strategic use of policy entrepreneurship and innovation. Using the example of a single in-depth study?public school choice in Minnesota?the authors provide specific guidelines for achieving large-scale system change. The case illustrates the entire process of entrepreneur-driven radical change by following the issue of public school choice from its beginning, as an innovative idea, through its four-year legislative process, to its implementation into practice within the Minnesota school system.
The case for justice. strengthening decision making and policy in public administration. The Jossey-Bass public administration series. 1st ed. by Gerald M. Published 1991 by Jossey-Bass Publishers in San Francisco.
Topic 4. Decision making in public administration. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. Conveyor: Tim Jaekel, PhD, Assistant Professor at the School of Public Administration, NRU HSE. The session introduces how different types of motivation and work-related contexts antecede the behavior of administrative professionals. ISBN 978-1-118-77555-4 (paperback), 978-1-119-00432-5 (epub), 978-1-119-00408-0 (epdf), Chapter 6: pp. 132-152. Required readings: · Denhardt, R. & Baker, D. L. (2007).
The Case for Justice: Strengthening Decision Making and Policy in Public Administration. Public and private sector organizations increasingly are being faced with problems arising from AIDS in the workplace. Gerald M. Pops, Thomas J. Pavlak. As with the AIDS epidemic generally, experts have stressed the need fo. More). Member commitment in an American union: the role of the grievance procedure.
- Handbook of Health Administration and Policy (Public Administration and Public Policy) ebook
- Constructing Race and Ethnicity in America: Category-making in Public Policy and Administration ebook
- Understanding and Managing Public Organizations (Jossey-Bass Public Administration Series) ebook
- The McKenna miracle: Myth or reality? (Monograph series on public policy and public administration) ebook
- Bilingualism in Canada: A public policy bibliography (Public administration series--bibliography) ebook
- Critical Issues in American Philanthropy: Strengthening Theory and Practice (JOSSEY BASS NONPROFIT PUBLIC MANAGEMENT SERIES) ebook
- The Politics of Sin: Drugs, Alcohol, and Public Policy (Bureaucracies, Public Administration, and Public Policy Series) ebook
- Defining Public Administration: Selections from the International Encyclopedia of Public Policy and Administration ebook
- Social Science Information and Public Policy Making: The Interaction Between Bureaucratic Politics and the Use of Survey Data (JOSSEY BASS SOCIAL AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE SERIES) ebook
- Criminal Justice Administration: A Bibliography (Public Administration Series: Bibliography) ebook