ePub Commuting and Relocation of Jobs and Residences download
by Jos Van Ommeren
Commuting and Relocati. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Commuting and Relocati. Details (if other): Cancel.
Commuting and Relocation of Jobs and Residences book. The book provides insights into the relationship between job and residential moving and commuting behaviour.
J Van Ommeren, P Rietveld, P Nijkamp. A Pendleton, E Poutsma, J Van Ommeren, C Brewster. Journal of urban economics 42 (3), 402-421, 1997. Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firm. 2003. Empirical evidence on cruising for parking. JN Van Ommeren, D Wentink, P Rietveld.
The book provides insights into the relationship between job and residential moving and commuting behaviour. You are leaving VitalSource and being redirected to Commuting and Relocation of Jobs and Residences. eTextbook Return Policy.
Publisher: Routledge. Print ISBN: 9781138726277, 1138726273. The world’s eTextbook reader for students. VitalSource is the leading provider of online textbooks and course materials. More than 15 million users have used our Bookshelf platform over the past year to improve their learning experience and outcomes.
Jos Van Ommeren The book provides insights into the relationship between job and residential moving and commuting behaviour.
This title was first published in 2000: An analysis of commuting behaviour from an integrated labour and housing market perspective. Commuting and Relocation of Jobs and Residences - eBook. Recommend to Librarian.
AU - van Ommeren, . N1 - Naam instelling promotie: Vrije Universiteit.
According to economic theory, there are no strong reasons to tax (or to subsidise) residential moves, although low levels of taxation may be potentially justified to deal with the presence of externalities and economic stability. Past studies of the regional balance of jobs and housing, of wasteful commuting, of differences in the length of commute by gender, and of spatial tests for discrimination in housing and local labor markets have neglected these considerations, and may yield biased results as a consequence.
van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997.
van Ommeren, Jos. Rietveld, Piet. van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. Handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:3:p:402-421.
- Economics of Marketable Surplus Supply: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis for China ebook
- Student Behaviour Problems: Directions, Perspectives and Expectations ebook
- OECD Reviews of Labour Market and Social Policies OECD Reviews of Labour Market and Social Policies: Chile ebook
- Model Behaviour (Point) ebook
- Measuring Behaviour: An Introductory Guide ebook
- Experimental analysis of insect behaviour ebook
- Organisational Behaviour: A Contemporary South African Perspective ebook
- Hypothesis-testing Behaviour (Essays in Cognitive Psychology) ebook
- Regulating Social Housing: Governing Decline ebook
- Effects of Length of Residency on Native Labour Market Behaviour ebook